Twenty Two⚠️

She actually ended up enjoying dinner in the end, when you get past the fact that your sitting with a bunch of murdering villains, the mood improves, she felt a lot better with Draco by her side, his hand firmly wrapped around her tiny thigh at all times— she was his, and he made sure she knew that.

After dinner there was a bit of a party— a gathering if you will. It was nice for Effie to spend some time with her mother, they sat on the couch for about an hour talking, Effie was still a bit off with her but she knew in order to have a relationship, she had to try. After all, she was never going to get the past back— all that lost time, so the only thing she could do now was make up for it.

Draco hardly let the girl out of his sight the full night, seeing as Effie was sixteen and Draco had already turned seventeen and they were surrounded by 'adults' they were allowed to have a few drinks, but Effie took this as an opportunity to clear her mind.

She'd had one too many and had started to feel a tad tipsy, stumbling around the living room. Being the mature young lady that she was, Effie announced her departure and headed up to bed, not realising that Malfoy was now nowhere to be seen, so she stumbled off alone.

When she reached the bedroom she was surprised to find that Malfoy was already there, laying on the bed snoring his head off, it had obviously been a long day for him. His father wakes him up at the crack of dawn every morning to go to 'work', god only knows what he has him doing, but by now Effie knew not to ask any questions.

She slowly creeped up to the bed and shuffled in beside him, still in her dress and heels, she lifted his head and cradled it in her arms, stroking his soft platinum locks, admiring every inch of his beautiful pale face.

His eyes started to flicker at the sudden movement, sensing he was no longer alone, he slowly began to wake up.

"Someone can't handle their fire whiskey." She joked as he came back down to earth.

"I could drink you under the table, little one." He grinned, admiring the beautiful red haired girl sitting in front of him.

There was a moment of silence, it wasn't awkward though, it was a nice silence, they just embraced each others company.

"Thank you— for being there for me. I don't know what I would have done without you." She admitted, the alcohol had made it hard for her to hold back her soppy words.

"You would have been just fine without me." He cupped her cheek, gazing up at her with love in his eyes. "You don't know how strong you are Effie, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you."

His words made her feel warm inside, she didn't hesitate to lean forward and smash her lips onto his.

The kiss wasn't soft or gentle, it was passionate and raw, it was like nothing she'd ever experienced with Malfoy, even back in school when they used to fool around, it was just meaningless back then, but this felt so different.

Her hands slowly travelled up his back before grabbing his hair tightly between her fingers, she heard a sharp breath escape his swollen lips, his nails dragged down the skin her back as he bit down on her lip with no hesitation. She could taste blood— and she liked it, she let out a slight moan as her eyes rolled to her back of her head due to the pure ecstasy, the look on her pretty little face said it all.

She started frantically trying to unbutton his shirt, faster than her mind could think. She wanted him, more than anything and she needed him right now, like her life depended on him taking her and ruining her life right here on this bed.

"Effie, you've had a lot to drink and I—"

"Says the one who was up here sleeping, I'm fine. Unless— your scared." She raised her eyebrows, shooting him an evil smirk as she eyed him up and down angelically.