Chapter-9

Author's note :  I know the target of the last episode is not fulfilled but still I gave the episode since I promised to upload the next episode on Wednesday. But this time I want at least 45 votes if I get 50 votes then I will make the next episode special.

Suddenly Sejal gets a notification and she starts crying after reading something.

Vansh/Vihaan: Seju, what happened?  Why are you crying?

Riddhima: Just tell me the reason behind your tears.

Sejal(sobbing): G..G..Guys. Look at this. Vansh didn’t love Riddhima. He was just deceiving her.  He was just faking
his love for taking  the revenge of her betrayal.

Vansh/Vihaan and Riddhima(together): What the hell!!!!!!

Vansh(in mind): When did I betray  her?

Riddhima(in mind) : Has this girl gone mad?

Vansh/Vihaan: Seju, say it clearly.

Sejal(crying): I hate you Vansh. I hate you. You didn’t do right. How could do you  this to Riddhima?

Vansh/Vihaan : Seju, just stop crying and tell me clearly.

Sejal: Read this.

Riddhima(exclaims): Sejal!!!

Sejal: Even you got shocked by this news,  right?

Vansh/Vihaan: You were talking about a show?

Sejal: It's not just a show for me.

Riddhima: Sejal, how can you just cry for a mere show?

Sejal: I will break my friendship with you  if you say anything about my immj2. I will go to India tomorrow. After going there, I will hire some goons and ask them to kidnap Ahana so that Vansh cannot marry Ahana. What an idea!

Vansh/Vihaan: Sejal,  have you gone mad?

Sejal: I must inform TSA, AA, G and Den that I am going to kidnap Ahana so they don’t need to worry. They can be a little relaxed then.

Riddhima: Who are they now?

Sejal: Oh! They are my close friends.  I met them where the written update of immj2 is given.

Vansh/Vihaan: Looks like a show has made a lot of people mad.

Sejal: Vihu, you won’t  understand my feelings.

Riddhima: Sejal, stop crying otherwise I will take your phone and you will not be able to see any of the episodes and spoilers.

Hearing Riddhima, Sejal becomes quite.

Vansh/Vihaan(laughing): Looks like a mumma was  scolding  her child who was being stubborn for a toy.

Riddhima: Vihaan!! You-

She was about to say something but she stopped when someone hugged her from back. Vansh was burning in anger while Sejal was shocked seeing the person.