Chapter- 15

Riddhima was crossing the road along with Sejal and Ayan. The person was aiming the gun at Riddhima. He had fired already.

"Ridhimaaa" saying this someone pushes Riddhima. The bullet hits Vansh.

Riddhima : Vihaan!!!

Sejal: Vihaan!!

Vansh was lying in a pool of blood.

Aditya: Call the ambulance.

Anurag : We can't wait for the ambulance. We should take him by car.

Riddhima(breathing heavily) : He.. ca-can't...die

Prerna: Riddhima, control yourself.

Ayan: You all take him take him to the hospital. I am coming there with Riddhima.

Everyone takes him to the hospital. Riddhima was still looking shocked. Ishani was informed about Vansh's condition by Sejal. She also left for the hospital with Angre.

Riddhima(breathing heavily ): He ca..can't die. I can't let him die soon. Bappa, you can't take him away from me so soon. My revenge is still incomplete now. No! No! He has to live so that he can suffer the same pain that I had suffered.

Ayan: Ahana. I mean Riddhima calm down. Everything will be alright. And he won't die so soon. Control yourself. My sweetheart can't break down so easily.

Riddhima: Bhai, will he die? I can't forgive myself if he dies. Because of me, Kabir bhai won't get peace.

Ayan: He will be fine. You just stop panicking.

Ayan's POV: That bullet wasn't meant for Vansh. It was meant for Ahana. I have to find out who wants to harm her. I swear I won't spare that person. But for now I have to calm her.

In the hospital

Aditya: Doctor, what is his condition now?

Doctor: We can't say anything until the person gets conscious.

Ishani comes there.

Ishani(crying) : Where is my bhai?

Zoya: He is in the ICU.

Ishani: Nothing can happen to him. He is my brother. He will not die by getting shot. Angre, say something that. How can Vansh bhai get shot! Wht as your protection then?

Angre: Ishani, calm down. I will find out about everything.

Everyone there was a little shocked as Ishani called Vihaan as Vansh.

Prerna: Have some water.

Ishani(crying) : Nothing will happen to him, right?

Zoya: He will be okay. You just stop crying.

Angre: Doctor, nothing should happen to him.

Doctor : He is out of danger.

All were relieved hearing this.

Ishani: I know my Vansh bhai isn't so weak. He is a fighter.

Anurag: Why are you calling Vihaan as Vansh?

Sejal: It's nothing special I guess.

Ishani(hesitantly) : Yeah

Aditya: You both are hiding something from us. Tell us the truth.