Chapter-28

A week has passed since all of them have shifted to Australia again. Vansh has decided to continue all his business by staying in India.

Kabir: Ridhu, are you fine?

Riddhima: Yeah! Bhai

Kabir: But your eyes are saying something else.

Riddhima: I was just feeling guilty

Kabir: It was not your fault Ridhu. It was the situation which made you doubt him. I think you should forget that incident. Moreover, you shouldn’t feel that you have hurt him as he knew everything from before. So, it means he played along with you.

Riddhima: You are right Bhai.

Kabir's Pov: I know Ridhu you are feeling guilty. I am feeling that you may have started to develop feelings for him. He loves you. It was proved when he took the bullet for you. Now it's your time to discover your feeling. It will take time for you to discover your feelings. I hope you realize it soon. It’s the better for both of you.

Kabir: Ridhu, you go to sleep now. I have heard a lot of complain about you. Ayan and Seju informed me that you never sleep more than 4 hours. Now I don’t want to listen anything. Go to your room and you shouldn’t come before 8 hours.

Riddhima (pouts): But Bhai-

Kabir(sternly): No means no

Sejal: Karma is paying back. Am I right or am I right?

Riddhima starts giving angry glares to Sejal while Kabir and Sejal give each other Hifi.

Ayan Goenka: Everyone is hell bent on disturbing my little sister. And she should be disturbed as she has gave us much tension.

Riddhima: Bhai, you too?

Kabir, Sejal and Ayan (together): Now go!!!

Riddhima finding no other way goes from there.

After two months

Riddhima: What is this Vansh's problem? He isn’t even answering my calls. He played along with me doesn’t make sense that he cannot stay in contact with me. Ishani is the only way by which I can get information about him. He has come out of the trauma but still he isn’t answering my single calls. Shall I die keeping the feeling of love inside me? Here I want to confess my feelings and this man has got no time even for replying to my messages.

Ayan: Ahana, see this video. Look what is going behind our back (Ayan shows her a video)

Riddhima: Now we both will play tge game.

In Sharma Mansion

Vansh has come out from the grief of loosing his father.  In this time, something else has also hurt him a lot. It was someone's absence.

Sometimes someone comes in your life suddenly  but the impact of their mere  presence is of so much importance that you can never deny. Their absence pangs your heart. Their presence is the thing which gives your heart eternal peace. Vansh always knew that Riddhima just came in his life to take revenge. He never intended to fall in love with her. It is said that opposite attracts. But in his case he fell in love with the who has the same fire in her which he has in him. The passion to win, the attitude to kill. This is what which makes her unique.

Vansh was standing in his balcony and was staring at the stars and was talking black coffee. Staring at the stars was the only thing which would connect both Riddhima and Vansh. In these months, Vansh had maintained his contract with Kabir and Sejal which Riddhima was unaware of. Kabir and Sejal would always inform him about her.