Chapter-21

Angre: Do you have feelings for Riddhima? I felt you love her when you took the bullet for her.

Vansh: I don’t know. I let her enter in my life only to clear her misunderstandings. Whatever happened in the past had portrayed that I was the main reason why Kabir fell off the cliff after getting shot. I can't blame her for her misunderstanding as it’s normal for any person to believe in her close ones. She believed the one whom she shouldn’t. My intention was just to stay with her to clear her misunderstanding. But all my plan was spoiled just because of that Aryan. I don’t know what happened to me when I saw the man pointing gun at Riddhima. I couldn’t think of anything else then. I did what I felt at that moment. I am not sure about my feeling. I did that because of responsibility. (You will realise your love soon Vansh😉)

Angre: Everything happened in a flash of time. The main of problem of Sharmas and their associates is that they can't figure out their main enemy who is always with them for backstabbing.

Vansh: Kabir had done the same mistake by trusting that Aryan over me. 

Flashback:

Kabir: You betrayed me. You were the one who had leaked the details of the deal from my phone.

Vansh: Look Kabir, I am not so cheap that I will do such things for making you lose the deal. Whatever I will do, I will do from the front.

Kabir (after thinking for a while): I should have thought it before. You deliberately befriended me so that you could get the details of the deal and make us lose. I should have understood it before that a Raisinghania can never be trustworthy.

Vansh: Mind your language Kabir. I am silent but that doesn’t mean you will keep saying anything and I will stay quiet. Even I can say the same that you intentionally befriended me so that you could collect information about the Raisinghanias.

Kabir: Why am I even talking with you now? I would have shot you here itself if once I didn’t consider you my best friend. I curse the day I met you.

Vansh: I regret the moment when I befriended you. I should have collected information about your family before it.

(Flashback ends)

Vansh: The fault was neither Kabir's nor mine. We can say that destiny played a game with us. When I was away from USA for four days, I had deactivated all my social media accounts and I even changed my phone number then. Kabir had asked Ayan to find about my whereabouts then. Ayan had found about real identity but he didn't inform Kabir about it as he thought that he could find the weaknesses and more details of the Raisinghanias because of Kabir and my friendship. He was extremely wrong. If he had informed about this matter then probably Kabir would have broken his friendship or most probably he would have kept the business rivalry away from our friendship.

Angre: Not only this, he also did a grave mistake. He also did a grave mistake by informing Aryan about your real identity.

Vansh: You are right Angre. I am 100% sure that Aryan is involved in Kabir's accident bit there is someone else also who is involved. We need to find about that person.

Angre gets a notification in his phone

Angre: Boss, something happened.

Vansh: What?

Angre: The Switzerland deal got postponed.

Vansh: That's good then.

Angre: What are you planning to do?