Epilogue

The Raichands, the Sharmas , and the  Raisinghanias have joined  together making RSR one of the most powerful empire in the underworld. Both of them have passed a year understanding and caring for each other.  Their relation had trust, care, love and affection for each other. They were two individuals but one soul now. 

Vansh: I can't believe that we have passed one year of togetherness.

Riddhima: Neither do I.

Vansh: I was wondering something. Your both name has a significant meaning in my life.

Riddhima: Really?

Vansh: Your one name means first rays of sun while the other means full of love. You came in my life as first rays of sun and filled it with love.

Riddhima: Do you what I was wondering?

Vansh: What sweetheart?

Riddhima: Do you remember once we had a quarrel?

Vansh: For your kind information, we didn’t have quarrel once then we were like tom and jerry. But it had a slight modification that you were always behind me. Sweetheart, which one are you talking about?

Riddhima: Sweetheart? Again? I am tired by telling you that I like to hear the word 'sweetheart' only from my brothers. If you say again, I will surely tie you rakhi.

Vansh: I know sweetheart that you can tie rakhi to the whole world but not to me. Now tell me what are you saying about.

Riddhima: Do you remember once I had a quarrel with you regarding destiny?

Flashback(shown in chapter-5):

Vansh/Vihaan: You said you would never be friends with me but still we became friends, right?

Riddhima: It was unintentional and accidental.

Vansh/Vihaan : It was destined.

Riddhima: Who the hell believes in destiny!

Vansh/Vihaan: I do.

Riddhima: Only those who can’t do anything by themselves depend on destiny.

Vansh/Vihaan: Very soon you will be forced to believe in destiny.

Riddhima : I don’t think so.

Vansh/Vihaan: But I do.

(Flashback ends)

Vansh: I remember each and every thing related to you. How can I forget that one? My Kabbu's novel 'Destiny Has It' is going to published tomorrow.

Riddhima: Bhai has written it based on our story.

Vansh: I know sweetheart. Kabbu is going to make us relive our moments.

Riddhima: To be honest, destiny has it!

Destiny has always something stored in for us. The appropriate time and situation is decided by it. It had brought close two such who never imagined to be together but it was destiny which brought them together. Destiny has it........