Chapter- 4

In the University

Riddhima: Look Mr.Vihaan Kapoor,  here are the required notes. I don’t think you will need anything more. That will be enough I guess.

Vansh/Vihaan: No, that's not enough.

Riddhima : What?

Vansh/Vihaan: I mean you can call me Vihaan only. 'Mr.Vihaan Kapoor' seems a little odd.

Riddhima: Okay, Vihaan.

Vansh/Vihaan: Can we be friends Riddhima?

Riddhima : I don’t make friends so soon. (Saying this, she goes away from there)

Vansh: No matter how much you run away from me,  I will be with you in every stage of your life.

Two days later
It was night. Riddhima was alone in the  street.  Sejal suddenly had fever.  So she had to go to outside to bring the medicines. She was coming back after purchasing the medicines.  She could sense someone following her. Without looking back, she increased her speed.  Seeing her increasing speed, the goons also increased her speed. One of them suddenly appered in front of her. She then put her hand in the bag and picked up her pepper spray and sprayed it on the face of the goon. The goons screamed in pain. Then she started running again. The goos again started following her. Suddenly a car came in full speed.  From there our Vansh and Angre came out and they bashed the goons. The goons then run away from there to save their lives. After beating out the goons, Vansh then approached Riddhima who was standing at a corner who was breathing heavily. 

Vansh/Vihaan : Are you okay, Riddhima?

Riddhima : Yeah, Vihaan.  I am okay.

Vansh/Vihaan: Angre, bring water for her. 

Angre: Ok, Vihaan.

Riddhima(after drinking water) :Thanks for the help.

Vansh /Vihaan: I guess we are friends, right?

Riddhima : We were not before but now we are.

Vansh/Vihaan: Someone has said there is no thank you and sorry in friendship.  Am I right or am I right?

Riddhima : You  are right but I guess we just became friends.  So it is not applicable in our friendship.

Vansh/Vihaan: It will be soon.

Riddhima : We will see.

Angre:  I think we should leave from here now.

Vansh/Vihaan: Riddhima,  you have to come with us.  I will drop you.

Riddhima : No need of that.  I can manage on my own.

Vansh/Vihaan: Just the way you were doing some minutes ago.

Riddhima: I can't -

Vansh/Vihaan: Did someone ever tell you how stubborn you are?

Riddhima: I am ready to go with you. Fine?

Vansh/Vihaan: Now let's go.

Soon Vansh and Angre drop Riddhima to the hostel and then they go to a hideout.

In the hideout

Vansh : Take the money and leave the city.

The goons then take the money and leave from there.

Angre: Boss, are you sure now  that Riddhima isn’t the one whom Ishani was referring? I mean she has a chance to be that person. You know the reason well, right?

Vansh: Nahh! Angre. Not so soon. I can be 85% sure not 100%. Vansh never takes a decision with 100% surety. She has to give one more test to pass.

Angre: Ok boss.

Vansh: Angre,  did you find about the person who is becoming the strength of the Sharmas.?

Angre: Boss, till now we have found the initial of the person which is 'AR'. I have decided to send Jack in their gang who will be to get some information about the person and also about their mission.

Vansh:  Do whatever you want to do. Just remember we have less time. Already we have suffered a great loss because of the person.  One more loss because of him. Then understand that the person has to go to God.

Angre:Ok boss.

In the hostel

Riddhima gave the medicines to Sejal.  Sejal was resting in the bed while Riddhima was arranging  the books.

Riddhima : Sejal, can you tell me what century is this?

Sejal: What's going on your mind?

Riddhima : Just answer the question I asked.

Sejal: It’s 21st century yaar.

Riddhima: But I guess some people are still living in the 80s.

Sejal: Will you please elaborate?

Riddhima: Some people of 21st century are still living in the 80s where the hero will save the heroine from the goons. Then the heroine will fall in love with the hero. And the  happy ending!

Sejal: Don’t tell this thing exists in this era.

Riddhima: It does.  I can say this confidently since I faced something similar like this today. But the thing is the person doesn’t know I am both the hero and the villain in this story and he is gonna be my pawn.

Sejal: Don’t tell anything further. I know what you but I don’t know who are you talking about.  And I don’t want to know even.

Riddhima : I can forget anything but not my revenge. They have to pay for everything. And it's my promise.

Sejal: Riddhima,  I think we need to shift from here to a rented house.

Riddhima: I have already talked to him. Everything will be arranged soon.

Sejal: Then that's great. 

In India

Ajay (over phone) : Angre, I trusted you and Vansh with the deal.  How could you prove me wrong!

Angre: Sir, we were supposed to win the contact. But the Sharmas gave got a new person in who proved to be a tough competitor.  Boss has asked me to find out about the person so that we could include him in our team  and I upto now I have found his initials only 'AR'.  To find out more we have decided to send Jack there.

Ajay: Sharmas are not so easy to fool. Prepare the person well before sending there. A little mistake and the Sharmas will find the truth. 

Angre:Ok sir. I will give my 100%.

Ajay: One more thing the work for which I came has been delayed.  I would some more time here. Till then stay with Vansh and keep him on tabs. His recent behaviour is suspicious.

Angre: Ok sir.

Angre after talking with Ajay informs Vansh that Ajay has grown suspicious of his recent behaviour and wants him to keep tabs on Vansh.

Precap: SejAnsh to become friends and Sejal to know about Vihaan's fake identity.

Author's note: So guys this was the fourth update.  I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes! Sorry for the delay!