Chapter-20

Vansh then leaves the room where Kabir's treatment was going on. He then goes to another room. In that room, the pictures of Kabir and Vansh were hanging. There were also pictures of Riddhima and Sejal. The pictures of Riddhima and Sejal were less in number and the pictures seemed to be quite old.

Vansh: Angre, when is she leaving?

Angre: Tonight

Vansh: She thinks I don't know her real identity. I know it well who 'AR' is. She forgot that I am Vansh Raisinghania. It's not so easy to play with me without letting me realise it. Though she arranged this whole game, she misunderstood my abilities. Khel shuru koi bhi kare anth uska VR hi karta hai. I think she might have forgotten it.

Angre: When the enemy thinks he is two steps ahead of us, he is actually two steps behind us.

Vansh: Is Vansh Raisinghania a fool to become a victim of love at first sight? Nahh! Is Vansh so fool that a person will try to play with Vansh's feelings and Vansh won't find it out? Nahh! Her research on Vansh had flaws. Vansh Raisinghania is such a person who even questions his own shadows. So how can she think that she will try to play with my emotions and I will let her do so.

Angre: But she played a good game. We knew it from before that she is Kabir's sister but it was out of my imagination that she will be AR.

Vansh: Somethings are always out of imagination.

Angre: Ishani's statement had created some doubt in our mind. But it was not enough for us to doubt on Riddhima.

Vansh: Her first mistake was to believe that I can be convinced by her acting. The way she changed her identity, I played the same move. I thought that she is intelligent enough to understand the signal. But she failed to do so.

Angre: Being blinded by her anger and revenge, she couldn't understand our master plan.

Vansh: Everyone can make plan but everyone can't execute it the way thet want. Same happened with her. She clearly remembers every single details of me but she forgot about Kabir's diary. Kabir had completely written about each and every details of Riddhima, Sejal and Ayan in it. Kabir had attached the pictures of Riddhima and Sejal in his diary.

Vansh gets up from his seat and opens a diary.

"Lafzon mein kaise bayan karoo jindagi ko, jindagi to woh hai jisne saason ko chalna sikhaya, rooh ko jeena sikhaya. My life depends on my two sweethearts. Their tears are my tears. Their smile is my smile. One is the apple of my eye while the other is my heartbeat. "

"Oh God! Ridhu and Seju both are the new version of tom and jerry. They are always quarreling with each other but their love for each other is too deep. Both Ridhu and Seju are like fire. One prefers to live life like me while tge other one is a little grumpy and tends to hide her feelings. Only Seju and I can handle Ridhu's anger and mood swings. God knows how she is going to control her anger in my absence."

"Finally both of them are convinced. Convincing them was not so easy but I know it well their happiness lies in my happiness. That's why they are convinced. I am not feeling to go to USA leaving my sweethearts behind but sometimes in life, you have to choose some options which are difficult for you but that is where everyone's well being lies."

"My first day was quite good here. I was missing my sweethearts a lot. But it was a matter of coincidence that I met a person who has the humour of Seju and attitude of Ridhu. I think we both can be great friends in future as I was finding myself in him. It's a great coincidence that he is also my roommate."

"Oh God! This Vansh is so funny. I can't stop laughing because of his jokes. His sense of humour is unbelievable. I am also happy because of another thing. Ayan is going mad because of Ridhu and Seju's cat fights. Last day he didn't let either of the two to watch tv. One missed her favourite show while the other missed her cricket match. I am just wondering Ayan's condition. I don't want his hairs to turn white so soon."

"Kabutar? Seriously? A person who will soon join the underworld has this nickname 'Kabutar'. God knows from where Vansh gets the idea of such names. Even I gave him a name 'Vanshu'. Our friendship is now being compared with Jai and Veeru."

"Some people come in your life with the flow of time but they make a special place in your life. I understood it well when Vansh went to Europe for a few days. He didn't even contact me then. I had to ask Ayan to find about Vansh's whereabouts but even he couldn't find it."

"Oh God! Today Vansh had answered Ridhu's call. He even told her that my nickname is Kabutar. Like always my sweetheart defended ger brother. God knows what else she told Vansh. The way she she was shouting at Vansh could be heard from outside. I was just laughing at Vansh's condition. I am just wondering one thing what if I get Vansh and Ridhu married after some years. They are gonna kill each other. By the way, I think Sejal can be Vansh's good friend as both of their humor is quite similar. "

Vansh then closed the diary and turns back to Angre.

Vansh: Angre, sometimes you don't know what future has stored in for you. Riddhima has turned blind in her vengeance. It is high time she needs to be stopped before she crosses her limits and endangers her and other's life. Now it is time to implement the plan. Ayan will help us in stopping her.

In Riddhima and Sejal's Residence

Riddhima: Sejal, are you getting a weird smell?

Sejal: No Ridhu. I am not getting any weird smell.

Riddhima: Something is surely burning.

Sejal: You are over thinking.

Riddhima ignoring Sejal's word, goes towards the kitchen. Before she enters into the kitchen, the micro oven blasts.

Sejal: Oh God! My cake!

Riddhima: What did you put in the micro oven?

Sejal: My chocolate cake

Riddhima: What was the time?

Sejal: One hour

Riddhima: Are you serious?

Sejal: Any doubt?

Riddhima: Cake is baked in micro oven in just 1-2 minutes and here you have added the timer of 1 hour. Were you planning to eat cake or rock?

Sejal: I am sorry Ridhu. Now stop scolding me. Whenever you get a chance, you start scolding me. How much more will you scold me?

Riddhima: Let me help you in cleaning this then I need to even arrange some necessary documents.

Sejal: Ridhu, your work is more important. You go and arrange everything for your today's flight.

Precap: 'Do you love her?'

Rift created between  _________ and __________ because of A___n (Let's see if anyone can fill it correctly or not. The answer is given in the next update.)