Chapter-26

Author's note: I am back again. So, as promised I uploaded the episode as soon as the target got completed. I will upload the next episode as soon as I get 57 votes. And I would like to say it will take me sometime to start another ff after this one as I will detach myself completely from social media for some days.

*****************************

Riddhima: Be ready. Your death is coming to you.

Riddhima without wasting a single moment barges out of the room.

Sejal: Ridhu, where are you going?

Riddhima: I will tell after I come back.

Without any single moment, Riddhima left her house.

Sejal: Don't know why this girl behaves so strangely.

In the destined location

Riddhima had already reached the location . Her men were hiding nearby to ensure safety. Someone suddenly said from behind, "Waiting for me sweetheart?"

Riddhima: Don't you dare to call me by that name.

Vansh: Why are you getting angry so soon? Don't you want to meet your Kabir Bhai?

Riddhima: Don't you dare to utter his name. Otherwise, the consequences won't be good. (Saying this she takes out the gun and points at him)

Vansh: Anger is bad for health. You will be the one to shoot me if you don't like my return gift (saying this he shows her a video where Kabir is saying 'Ridhu' repeatedly)

Seeing the video, Riddhima drops her gun. Many questions were going on her mind. How can this video be fake? What does all these mean? Was Kabir really alive all these years? Why would Vansh keep safe Kabir all these years when he himself tried to kill me?

Vansh: Don't think much. Just get into the car. If after showing the things you feel I am lying then you can shoot me. I will have no problem.

Riddhima signals her men that she is going and gives them indication to follow. Vansh saw all of these but preferred to stay silent.

The whole journey was silent. Riddhima was busy in thoughts while Vansh was busy in texting someone. Riddhima then decided to break the silence.

Riddhima: For how long has been with you?

Vansh: Since the accident

Riddhima: Why did you save him when you are the one who tried to kill him?

Vansh: First of all get one thing in mind that I never tried to kill him. You never heard him telling that I attacked him. Did you? I guess it's your no. And moreover, I have the records of Kabir's all phone calls. So, I know it better. Moreover, the watch your men found indicated that I was present there but doesn't mean that I was the one who shot him. I definitely shot someone on that day but it wasn't your brother, it was the person who shot him.

Riddhima's Pov: Why did he keep bhai hidden then?

Vansh: To hid him from Aryan and the secret enemy

Riddhima: Aryan?

Vansh: The one who planned the accident. For now read this diary, your many doubts will get cleared.

Dear Diary,

"Zindagi Suraj ki kirne ki tarah hai
Jahape kabhi kabhi andhera a sakta hai
Lekin is ka matlab yeh nahi hai ki
Roshni ka chehra phirse dekh na pao
Waqt aur Qudrat ka khel hai yeh
Andhere ke baad hi ujaala hai"
Not so good right? I was just trying to write something. These days are such that I can't stop myself from being philosophical. Looks like I have to join as a writer instead of concentrating on this underworld. Lol! I am becoming crazy. Someone please appoint for me in the mental asylum.