Chapter-17

In Riddhima's room

Riddhima's Pov: I still regret the day when you convinced me and Sejal to let you go to USA.

Flashback:

Kabir: Why is my warrior still sleeping?

Ahana: Bhai, let me sleep for sometime.

Kabir: If my Ridhu doesn't wake up in five minutes then I promise that I will not let you have black coffee for 1 week.

Ahana: Bhai!! Don't think of taking my life away from me.

Kabir: Is your coffee more important to you than me?

Ahana: No,bhai. You are the most person in my life (saying this she hugs him)

Kabir: But my Ridhu has to stay away from for some months.

Ahana: Bhai, is it necessary to go from here. You are just 20. Don't you think it's too early to stay away from your darling sisters?

Kabir: Oh Ridhu! Won't you able to stay away from me for just 12 months?

Ahana: These twelve months are going to be twelve years from me.

Kabir: I promise I will call you everyday thrice.

Ahana: Promise?

Kabir: Pakka promise. Now I have to pacify Seju. She is also upset with me.

Sejal comes there.

Sejal: Ridhu, why did you agree?

Ahana: I don't know yaar. You ask bhai. Whenever bhai says something in sad tone, I agree to him.

Kabir: I know my Ridhu and Seju can never stay upset with me.

Sejal: I am still upset. Can't you complete your education staying here?

Kabir: Seju, I need to go there. Moreover, Ayan is coming to stay here after six months.

Ahana and Sejal(together) : Really?

Kabir: So much excitement before the arrival of Ayan. I think after he will come, you two will forget me.

Ahana: Who told you?

Kabir: The reaction of you guys.

Sejal: Bhai, when is your flight?

Kabir: Tomorrow. I need a promise from both of you.

Sejal: What?

Kabir: You both won't disturb grandpa and grandma.

Sejal: Bhai, we are your obedient sister. We won't break your promise.

Ahana: Let me tell you that you are not going to sleep tonight as you will spend your whole night watching movie with us. After that we will gossip whole night.

Kabir: Okay meri jaan.

Flashback ends

Riddhima then sees the next picture. It was the picture of her 11th birthday. Kabir had specially baked cake for her that day. Her tears were not stopping seeing that picture.