Chapter-19

Author's Note:  I am extremely sorry for the delay.  This episode is going to turn the whole story. Now the story is going to take a U-turn. Congratulations to the entire team of Immj2 and to our dear fd 🥳🥳🥳🥳 We did it at last. Now let's proceed towards the episode.

Vansh (over phone): I am coming there.

Angre (over phone) : But -

Vansh(over phone): Don't worry about my health condition. I have been waiting for this moment for many years. At last God has answered my prayers. You quickly come in the hospital and complete all the formalities. I can't wait much.

Angre(over phone) : I am coming boss.

In Sharma Mansion

Raj: Do you think this is done by the Raisinghanias?

Ayan: No, uncle. I don't think so. If it was done by the Raisinghanias then Vansh probably wouldn't risk his life for Ahana.

Raj: It is one of the fact but I am unsure about Ajay. Do you think it may be done by him?

Ayan: I don't think so. It has been more than one month that he has gome to India and he is stuck in a very important work. So I don't think he might have done this work. He doesn't even know about Ahana. So, there are no chances of it.

Raj: We need to find about that person. The person who can once try to harn AR, can try again.

Ayan: You are right. I have heard that Ajay was trying very hard to find about Sejal and Ahana.

Raj: I have asked Aryan to destroy all the proofs and he has done that.

Ayan: I guess he might have done that work perfectly as till now he couldn't do any work properly.

Raj: I don't know what to do with this boy. He is good for nothing.

In Riddhima and Sejal's Residence

Sejal: Ridhu, tell me the new password please.

Riddhima: You yourself had forbidden me to tell you the password. Now you are telling me to tell it. It has been just 2 hours since I changed the password. I won't tell you now.

Sejal (puppy eyes): Won't you listen to me?

Riddhima: I will tell you the password after 48 hours at least.

Sejal: I will die within 48 hours if you don't tell me your password.

Riddhima: Did AA come in the comment section?

Sejal: She came at last.

Riddhima: I have kept the same password for both your registered account and email.

Sejal: Tell me quickly. I need to log in.

Riddhima: The password is 'SejalKaKuchNahiHoSakta'

Sejal: Who keeps such passwords?

Riddhima: Got inspiration from you.

Sejal: Looks like you are in a good mood today.

Riddhima: I am ought to be happy as I am close to achieve something special. (smirks)

Sejal (in mind): Whenever Ridhu smirks, I feel something big is coming. Don't what she is going to do now.