Author's Note.

Hello. This is my first time writing anything like this really. I didn't ever think I was going to write a book, but well here I am.

There are some spicy scene's in this book that is why it's rated mature as well as some spicy language. You are going to quickly find out what my favorite curse word is lol. With that being said I am not going to tell you when the spicy scenes come up because I have already warned you with the mature rating. 

(I know most of you won't skip though. I've been on Wattpad long enough ;) 

There are some triggers. Kidnapping, depression, anxiety. If there are anymore triggers I missed please let me know! 

Anyway, thank you for giving this book a chance. It is a bit slow at first, but things pick up and don't stop. I'd like to say this story has a lot of character growth, but it doesn't it's honestly more about the story, however, the main characters aren't terrible. 

This is probably the only time I'm going to say it, but please vote and comment! I'd like to read the thoughts going on in your head while reading. Also, don't be fuckin rude. You can surely get blocked. :) Put that hateful energy into something positive instead and if you can't then leave. It's not hard. Just be kind or kindly tell me your opinion. 

With that being said, I do hope you enjoy this book! Thank you for giving it a chance even if you don't read the whole thing lol.