Chapter 26 Get out!!

Noah's POV

"Yo! You need help moving her stuff over?" Tony asked.

"Yes please. If we both take our trucks, we will probably only have to do one trip." I say.

"Okay. No problem!" Tony says while pulling out his keys." I pulled my phone out to call PJs bodyguard.

"Hello sir."

"I am on my way and so is my friend Tony. Don't shoot us."

"Sir we are not home. We have driven about an hour out and we have been driving through the woods for about 5 min now." He explained.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I told you to tell me every time she leaves and where she is going!"

"Yes, I know sir. I was going to call when we got to a stop."

"Don't call I know where she's going. You tell me the minute she leaves!"

"Yes sir." I quickly hung up.

"Fuck man!" I kicked my car tire. Tony rolled his window down.

"What's up man?" He asked.

"Fucking PJ went to Bill and Carol's."

"Wow. She couldn't have picked a better time." Tony said sarcastically.

"It's fine. I'll let her stay there. I don't want to raise suspicion."

"Okay, but not for too long dude. You still wanna move her stuff?" I stood in the gravel park for a minute thinking. It would probably be easier to get her to come with me if all her stuff wasn't at the house anymore.

"Yeah. Let's still move her stuff. It will make things easier."

"Alright." Tony sped off onto the road and I got into my truck and drove in the same direction.

When we got to PJs house it was a bit messy. I knew this was driving her crazy, but she was probably too tired to clean. I didn't know where to start. It looked like the baby had a bunch of stuff. We loaded the big things like the crib and rocking chair into Tony's car. Once his truck was filled, he took off back to the warehouse. My truck was halfway filled with her things. I put her and the baby's clothes in my truck. All the kitchen stuff for the baby. Man, this baby had a lot of stuff. As I was walking out the door to put the last of PJs stuff in my truck, I ran into Tayla. Fuck! Just what I needed.

"Noah? What the hell are you doing here? We don't want trash in the house so leave." Tayla Spat.

"I don't have fucking time for this." I rolled my eyes and went to move around her, but then she looked down and saw I was carrying some of PJs things.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked confused. She ran into the house and straight to PJs room. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house. I didn't want her to cause a scene out in the front yard.

"Where the fuck is all her stuff!? Where is my best friend!? First you abandon her!! Now you are showing up and taking her away?! NO! I want an explanation and don't give me some bullshit ass excuse because something fishy has been going on. I know you guys didn't just go away for a couple of weeks. She has fucking scars all over her arms and have you seen her back!? Its horrifying and she won't even talk to me about it, but you probably don't even care. You don't care about her at all!" Tayla screamed.

My blood was boiling. She had no idea what the situation was. She was just assuming. I loved my girls more than anyone will ever know.

"Hello!!! Fucking say something!" She yelled.