Chapter 30 Honey Smacks.

PJs POV

"You found... my dad?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's talk more about this in our room." Noah picked up Ziva and I gathered the rest of our stuff. We walked into our room and I shut the door behind us. Noah took out Ziva holding her and swaying back and forth.

"Okay. So, like... what's the plan?" I asked Noah. He looked up at me.

"Well we leave tonight to get him."

"What! That's too soon."

"We have to PJ. We finally have his location we can't waste anymore time and we won't." He said very matter of fact. There was no use in arguing with him. Once his mind was made up there was no changing it.

"Okay well can I at least make you dinner before you go?" I asked. He nodded and I walked over to the kitchen and started to make Spaghetti. My Spaghetti was Noah's favorite. He had mentioned his Nonna used to make it, but he never liked how it tasted.

"My favorite. Thank you." Noah said while he ate. I just smiled at him. 

The whole time we were eating it was quiet. I honestly didn't know what to say. He was leaving to go kill my biological father. I was scared for him. My father seems dangerous. I don't know much about him, but I know that much. I mean he had me tied up out in the middle of nowhere and I am his daughter. I guess family doesn't mean much to him.

 As we were washing dishes, I could feel the tension rising. I wanted to cry, but I wanted to be strong for him. I just don't know how much longer I could keep doing this. I wanted my old life before all of this. I missed everyone. Now I feel so alone. 

"Tell me what's wrong." Noah said calmly and in a deep voice. He could always tell when something was wrong. I was quiet for a moment. I was trying to hold back the tears, but then he came and wrapped his arms around me, and I broke down. It's his damn hugs that get me every time. 

"Bubba don't cry." He whispered and pulled me to his chest.

"I can't help it. I don't want you to go." I gasped.

"I know. I know, but I have to. We can't keep living like this." He stroked my hair and kissed my head.

"I know, but I'm scared. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know." He hugged me tighter and started to trail kisses down my neck. If he was trying to get my mind off things he was doing a pretty damn good job. 

Noah turned me around and kissed my lips. Slow at first. Savoring every inch of my lips. His hands travelled down to my thighs and hoisted me up onto the counter. 

He brought his hand to my neck to deepen our kiss. I was surprised at the contact that I gasped slightly giving him entrance to plunge his tongue into my mouth. It's been so long that I almost forgot what it was like to feel our mouths colliding. Sure, we kissed here and there, but there hasn't been any time for deepened kisses like this. 

Our desire growing, we started to tear our clothes off in a frenzy while trying to keep the kiss going. Both of us craving each other, needing to be closer to each other.  Once our clothes were off Noah waisted no time plunging into me. 

"Oh fuck. I missed the feeling of you." He said while staring deep into my eyes. I couldn't bring myself to look away. As if we were communicating to each other with out having to say anything. We both needed this. Him filled inside of me gave me a feeling of being complete. 

Noah's pace was steady. I could feel myself building to my climax as he kept his pace. And just like that he went deeper and hit that familiar spot making moan so loud thrusting my head forward onto his shoulder. Almost as if my cry for pleasure was the ticket he needed, he started thrusting into me faster continuously hitting my spot. His balls smacking against me and our moaning being the only things you can hear. Finally, my orgasm taking control of my body and spilling my juice all over him while he busts inside of me. Panting and riding out our high as we come down back to earth.