Chapter 33 The Underground

PJs POV

You know a year ago if you would have told me I would have been sitting next to my boyfriend, who is in a gang, trying to kill my dad, and I have a child with, all while momentarily dying and then coming back to life somehow, I would have laughed in your face and asked what the title of the movie was.

I have never been more stressed in my life. Well, I guess I'm a little less stressed since I know Noah is most likely going to be okay.

Noah has been breathing on his own since, well since he came back to life a few days ago.

"Tony!!!!!" I yelled. My breathing becoming more erratic.

There was no way he just came back to life right before my eyes. He was just gone from my life forever and now he's back?

Tony barged into the room as I was picking Ziva up.

"Are you okay?!? What's wrong?" Tony stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he heard the monitor. He looked back in forth between the monitor and Noah and then yelled for the doctor.

"Is everything alri-" Doctor Wess rushed towards Noah and started to check all his vitals.

"I can't believe this.. He's alive... and breathing on his own. I have never in my life seen this." Doctor West said dumbfounded.

That was honestly the best thing I could have heard in a while. I thought my world was crashing down beside me only for the ruble to be an illusion when Noah came back and started fighting for his life.

As much as I love to be sitting here next to Noah all the time, I know I can't. Well, I can because it's not like I have a job, but I do have a baby to take care of and she needs me too.

Noah is doing better than fine. Every time I'm here I get lost in my thoughts. I'm not too sure what happened with my dad, but some part of me wants to know.

Did they kill him? Did he get away? Is he planning on trying to get me again? The thoughts swirling my mind were killing me. I couldn't sit here any longer and not know the answers, so I called Tony.

"Tony I-"

"Is everything okay? What's wrong? Did something happen with Noah?" Tony cut me off.

"He's fine. Everything is fine. I just want to talk to you. Can you meet me back at my place please?" I bit my nail nervously. I heard a sigh escape from his mouth.

"Yes. What is it you want to talk about? I'm about 15 minutes out. Can it hold until then?"

"It's about my dad and yes I can wait."

I heard a loud exhale from Tony on the other end of the call.

"Alright I'm coming." With that Tony hung up the phone and I got up and placed a kiss to Noah's forehead.

"I'll be back later okay." I whispered.

I walked out and towards my room. It only being a minute walk since the hospital was in the woods wing.

I thought about how that made since. If we were all vulnerable targets, so were the injured.

When I got in our room. I passed time by cleaning up a bit until I heard Tony knocking on the door.

When I opened the door, I tried to read his expression, but he was a hard person to read to begin with and wasn't giving me anything.

We walked over to the little 4-person dining table we had and sat down. Tony let out a big sigh.