Chapter 14 Will you be my girlfriend please?

PJs POV

I walked into my house and saw my mom sitting at the counters in the kitchen. I walked over and she looked up and smiled.

"Hey mom."

"Oh, honey how's your hand?" She asked.

"It's fine."

"Whose clothes are these?"

"They are Noah's. I slept at his house last night. I'm going back tonight."

"Oh." She said surprisingly. I smiled.

"Yeah, but what about you? What did you need to talk to me about?"

"Okay. Come sit with me." I sit down in the chair next to her.

"Alright, So I have been doing a lot of thinking and since you are older now and don't really need me to take care of you like when you were younger, I wanted to know your opinion on me becoming a travel nurse. It is something that has always been in the back of my head and I think now is as good a time as ever to pursue it. So, what do you think?"

"Oh my gosh! Mom that sounds amazing!" I quickly embraced her in a hug, and she started crying tears of joy.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to have your full support on this." She pulls out of the hug and we look at each other.

"If this is a dream of yours who am I to stop you."

"Thank you and look you can still live here. I'm not selling the house. Me taking this opportunity means we could go months without talking. Are you sure?"

"Yes mom. Please live your best life. I'm good here. I'm already grown."

"Okay sweetie then I'll do it!" She says excitedly. I give her one more hug and then head to my room to do some work and school.

I had to finish the schedule for the next week and planned our the next month for my job and make some follow up calls, but once I was done with that, I finished up my essay for one of my classes.

It was starting to get into the evening time, and I didn't even realize I had been working that long. Noah kept blowing up my phone telling me to come "home." Now that I agreed to this whole dom/sub relationship, I see a change in how he speaks to me. Almost like I don't have a choice. I finally started to pack a bag and head out. As I was driving to Noah's house, I could not stop smiling so hard. I'm happy he and I made up. I was thinking about Noah when I saw that Tayla started calling me.

"Hey Tay!"

"Wow. Your fucking chipper. I'm guessing your date with Gino went well?"

"Umm... Not exactly. Actually, I never finished the date because Noah found out and he came up there and almost made a scene and so that he wouldn't make a scene I went home with him. We had a little screaming match and then we made up."

"Sheesh! Okay, so you guys are good now?"

"Yeah we are." I smiled.

"I am actually about to pull up to his house now, but I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Have fun! Byeee!"

"Byeee!" I say then Hang up the phone.

It had been a couple of hours since I got to Noah's house. He made me dinner and then we posted up on the couch watching some show he put on. I had no idea he could cook, but then he started explaining how he had to learn when his father passed away to take care of his younger brother Grant because his mom took it really hard for a couple of years.