Chapter 13 Do you trust me?

PJs POV

How could he even ask me that? Of course, I didn't fucking kiss him. I didn't know if I should tease him or not. He's hot when he is mad and when I saw him at the diner fuming and his muscles bulging out of his black wife beater, I wanted to jump his bones then, but then I had to remind myself I was mad at him.

"No." I said staring into his beautiful hazel eyes that were raging.

"Good girl." He whispered deeply into my ear.

His voice sent shivers down my body. I could feel the sexual tension gradually rising between us then all a sudden he smashed his lips into mine pinning me against the door with his big muscular body. I kissed him back immediately. I missed his plump soft lips on mine. The kiss was passionate, but aggressive. Almost as if we were starving for one another. He put his hand behind my lower back and walked us over to his bed with out breaking the kiss. I could feel him being more aggressive this time around. His dominance was overpowering me, but I liked it. I liked not having to feel like I need to control what we were doing. He ripped my clothes off and I watched as he admired my body. He made me feel like my body was the best body he had ever seen. He ripped his wife beater off and quickly pulled his pants and underwear down. I could see the lust glistening in his eyes. Before I knew it, he harshly rammed his dick inside of me. we let out a loud moan together. I missed him inside of me it was like my craving of him being satisfied. He was moaning in my ear and I could tell he was enjoying me which in turn made me go crazy for him. His thrusts started to get faster until he slowed his rhythm and looked at me. Why was he stopping? Was everything okay?

"Do you trust me?" He asked. That was a good question. Did I actually trust him? Was he going to just ignore me again after this? I don't know, but right now it was a chance I was willing to take. I looked at him and nodded. He slowly slid out of me and grunted lowly. I watched his naked body walk over to his closet. He starts to rummage through his closet until he pulls out one of his ties. He walks back over and takes both of my wrist and starts to tie them together.

"Maybe I shouldn't do this. I don't want to hurt your hand even more." He says with doubt in his voice. I could tell he was hesitant.

"No, it's okay. I'm okay. I promise." He stared at me for a moment and then continued to tie my wrist together. He lifted my wrists above my head and tied the rope that was hanging from his bead to the tie on my wrists. When did that rope get there?

Slowly he slid back into me. He looked at me staring deep into my soul while picking up the pace and then he started smirking at me. That smirk of his drove me wild. It was like he knew I wanted him. I wanted to put my arms down so bad to hold onto his back, but I couldn't. He slowed down his pace going in and out of me which made me throw my head back in pleasure. His other hand crept up to my neck placing his thumb and index finger right under my jaw line. I'm not sure why he likes his hand around my neck, but he has never hurt me and I think I actually like it.

He started deeply thrusting into me hitting that same spot over and over again making me a moaning mess in his ear. I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer.

"Fuck Noah!" I moaned while releasing all over him making him reach a high octave in his voice while releasing inside of me. His thrusts got slower and slower and all I could hear was his heavy panting. He waited inside of me for a moment catching his breath then slid out he untied my wrists and laid beside me. I got up to clean myself in his bathroom then walked back over to lay in his bed. I was climbing on his bed and I winced a little in pain.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Guess I'm a little sore already." I say climbing into his arms. I turn with my back facing his chest while he scoots closer kissing me on my cheek. He starts to play with my hair.