Chapter 18

Season 5 Episode 2(Strangers);

We walked farther away from Terminus, the fire still going.

"I got her." Carl said walking up to me taking Judith.

I held her out as he took her in his arms.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm alive, your alive, Judith, Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, Glenn, Tyreese, Sasha, Kole, then we got new people. I could never be better." I smiled a but tears escaping my eyes.

We continued walking handing Judith off to everyone at least once.

Once we stopped to make camp, I rested my back against a tree resting my feet.

"Hey," Daryl said walking up to me.

"Hey," I said weekly back, he then handed me some water.

"Thanks." I said taking it,

"You're a brave young lady." He said sitting down next to me, after a while of silence he went to speak to Carol.

I laid by the tree resting my head, only hearing the crickets, and faint voices as I drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I opened my eyes, Daryl looked like he was getting ready to leave.

"Where you going?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Catch some food, want to come?" He asked loading his bow.

"Sure." I said standing up walking into the woods with him, me bringing my knife.

We only managed to kill 6 or 7 squirrels.

We walked in the woods in silence, me being the look out. We turned the corner to see the group pointing guns up at us.

"We surrender." I giggled a bit.

We began walking slow when Rick whistled.

"Keep close." He said then walking next to Abraham.

"How you doing?" I asked walking faster running up to Kole, he didn't answer.

"Help" someone yelled.

"Dad come on!" Carl said dragging his dad towards the voice.

I ran right behind Carl, stabbing the walkers attacking the black man.

"Clear, keep watch." Rick yelled.

"Come on down." Rick told the man, I watched closely as he slid off the rock.

"You okay?" Rick asked.

I looked away as the man puked.

"Sorry, he whispered. "Yes. Thank you." He stood up straight fixing his coat. "I'm Gabriel."

"Do you have any weapons on you?" Rick asked.

He laughed. "Do it look like I would have any weapons?" He asked looking at each person.

"We don't give a damn what you look like." Kole said from the corner.

"I have no weapons of any kind. The word of God is the only protection I need." Church man, great.

"Sure didn't look like it." Daryl whispers enough for him to hear.

"I called for help, help came." He smiled looking around.