Chapter 7

Season 4 Episode 7(Dead Weight);

We got about halfway to the tower when Scarlet pulled her arm out of my grip.

"No Carl! We have to help!" She said reading her bow shooting the walker.

I just know this is going to be a bad idea, but there is no way I could stop her.

I loaded my gun shooting some walkers as they walked from the fence, there was many, but in a matter of minutes Daryl, Rick, Glenn, Maggie, Carol, Scarlet, and I ended up taking them down easily.

"Is everyone okay?" My dad asked, turning around checking to make sure nobody was bitten or scratched.

Everyone either said "Yeah," or nodded.

"Me and Daryl are going to see where that was coming from, I need Glenn and Maggie to see if the sick are okay. Carl, and Scarlet go see if the healthy are okay." He instructed.

To be honest, I didn't want to be, but Scarlet dragged me along. We checked every child asking if they were okay, all the adults. Everyone was okay.

"We should go back outside, go see where them walkers were coming from." I said.

"Okay, I'll beat you outside." She smiled racing to the door.

I a little behind her, she opened the prison door. Falling backwards like she just hit something. Shock spread across her face. I quickly helped her up looking at the person she ran into realizing he wasn't a walker.

"N-no." She mumbled. She stared at the man, him not saying anything.

"Scar, are you okay?" I asked, she didn't reply. She ran, I don't know where but she ran.

I turned to the man eyeing him, raising my gun to his head still loaded from the walkers we just shot down. "Who are you and what are you doing here!" I asked the guy.

He smirked pushing the gun down aiming it at the floor. "I'm an old friend of hers." After a while my dad cam walks up.

"Carl, he helped fix up the hole in the fence. This is Josh." He said, patting my shoulder.

"Josh this is my son." He said proudly.

"Well, a little young aren't you." He said moving my hat.

I fixed my hat and quickly went looking for Scarlet.

"Beth!" I yelled, seeing her in front of me holding Judith, I approached her kissing my baby sister on the forehead then asked. "Have you seen Scarlet?"

She nodded. "She went, to yours and her cell. She seems pretty upset."

I then took off running up the stairs and straight into the cell, seeing my strong scarlet cry. I walked closer to the bed which was where she was sitting and rubbed her back, I sat down, pulling her into my lap as she cried.

Once she was crying, I began to speak. "Is everything okay?" I asked softly, wanting to know what was wrong.

"Him, Josh, he needs to say away from me..." She said trying to catch her breath.

"What happened even you and him?" I asked, still running her back.

"He did some bad thing to me, not too long ago, right before." She paused as a few tears escaped from her eyes. "Right before my sister died." She got up out of my lap, pacing the cell. "He raped me, and my sister..." She said looking down.

I stood up anger rising above its usual level. "Carl, please! Please!" She begged me. "Don't do anything, he's dangerous!" She said. I just wrapped her in a hug. "I can't let you get hurt..." She said finally calming down.

I laid her down in bed seeing that she fell asleep and walked out. Looking both ways them closing the cell door, then climbing into bed next to her falling asleep as well.

A/N:
Wow, how do you feel about that? Sorry just a filler. Have a nice Day/Night!
-NerdForLyfeee