14). First Mission

!!!WARNING!!! 
In this chapter there will be multiple Gore shenes so if you don't feel comfortable reading these kind of things please move to the next chapter and skip this one(there will be hints of what happened in this chapter so don't worry).

~timeskip to after dinner~

No one's POV:

Toby and Hoodie were getting ready to leave for the mission. Toby was already at the front door with his hatchets perfectly shaped and in his hands. Hoodie arrived a few minutes after holding a few guns in his pockets and a knife on his belt.

They left and walked through the woods for a few hours before arriving at the house of their victims. It was a nice cream house with 2 floors. The lights on the first floor were off and there was only one room with the light on that was on the ground floor.

Hoodie climbed up a tree and sat there perfectly hidden and nodded at Toby. The twitching teenager nodded back then made his way to the house and looked for a possible open window on the ground floor. Once he found it he slipped inside carefully not making any sound. Toby tip toed over to the living room where the 2 parents were sitting on the couch watching a movie peacefully. Toby just observed from the shadows. After a while the woman got up and left to go to the bathroom while the man just stayed on the sofa. Better kill her first since women tent to scream more than men... Toby followed her to the bathroom and waited behind the door for her to come out. He had his hatchet sharp as a razor and ready to slash through some meat. The woman finally came out and as soon as she saw Toby behind the door her eyes widened and her mouth opened ready to let out a scream, but Toby was way faster. He placed a hand over her mouth and billed her back into the bathroom and closed the door. She squirmed between his arms and he started to grow annoyed so he pulled up his hatchet and placed it against her neck. In a blink of an eye he pulled the hatchet and it slashed through the skin cutting open her throat. He watched as the woman chocked silently on her own blood. He smiled at her as life slowly drifted away from teary eyes. Toby walked out of the bathroom, both hatchets in his hands ready to kill the father. He sneakily walked up behind the man and raised the hatchets. Unfortunately the TV reflected his image and the man turned around and found himself face to face with Toby.

"W-what the-"

"N-Night Night~"

And with that Toby sang his hatchets down, blood was now splattered everywhere. He removed the hatchets from the man's skull then walked upstairs to look for Jaxon's room. He found it and quietly walked in. The boy was sitting at the table looking at his computer and had headphones on so he didn't notice Toby walking up behind him. Toby tapped on the boy's shoulder but the boy just replied with

"One second ma' lemme finish texting to Mason"

Toby chuckled and smirked

"Wrong person dear~"

The boy immediately froze then turned around. He stared at Toby as fear spread onto his face. The ticking teenager smiled and pulled down his mouthguard and said

"Who needs a social life when you have the voices in your head to keep you company~?"

The boy backed away but Toby was quicker and slashed one of the hatchets right in his stomach and with the other one he cut open his throat. The boy died in a few seconds and Toby walked to the door next door to find the 10 year old boy hugging his little sister in the corner if the room. They both had fear and panic painted over their faces, that made Toby smirk. He loved seeing others in pain. He loved the look of panic and terror they had before he would kill them. He loved everything about killing. He loved seeing others in pain so they could understand what he went through. But no one could truly understand him, no one. He walked over to the 2 children and in a blink of an eye both of his hatchets were planted deep into each of the children's skulls. He looked at the 2 dead bodies and then pulled away his hatchets and hanged them on his sides. He pulled up his mouthguard and placed his goggles on his face. He checked again if all of his victims were dead before jumping out the window and running back to the tree where Hoodie was hiding in.