34). Later~

!!! WARNING !!!
Okso heyoo guys, I wanted to warn y'all that there will be some spice and yeah uuuhhhh- enjoy? QvQ

Toby's POV:

It has been around a week since the other Proxies arrived. Unfurtunatly tho they had to leave because the other Proxies who were at the Base needed them back. I'm kinda sad that they leaft... But I'm happy I got to meet them! I found out a lot about them. They are all like a group of best friends; BR, Hobo and BP are like the crazy crackheads, Puppeteer is like the one who can't care less but deep down cares and is kinda the mom friend and Smiley is just fed up with their bullshit. Also I found out that BR has a pet just like Jeff, he has Smile Dog and Emma has SN. His actual name is Shaddow Nightmare but we just call him SN for short. He is like a some kind of demon shape shifter or something- BR said that he is like a Hell Thoroughbred that shape shifts? By the way BR never explained anything about her face and her past to me... I was annoyed but I didn't try to pressure her into it so I'll just wait till she tells me.

Anyways right now I'm sitting on the sofa with BR snuggled to my side and SN in his wolf form laying his head onto my lap. I was just chilling looking at my phone when Tim, Hoodie and EJ walked in. I saw all 3 the masked males look at me then at the sleeping girl that was laying her head on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah?"

I could feel EJ's non-existing eyes glaring at me and a wierd aura forming around Masky. I looked at Hoodie who just shrugged then Masky spoke up.

M: "We are going on a mission"

T: "oh you 3? Then bye I guess..."

M: "no, you are coming with me and-"

EJ: "Me and Emma are going on our own."

H: "I remember you I'm coming with you too- Wait Emma?"

EJ: "BR"

I looked at the 3 males then turned to BR and gently shook her.

"Hey Emma, wake up"

She groaned then her eyes slowly opened but I only saw one eye once they were open. She smiled slightly still half asleep then rubbed her eyes and looked around and notices the 3 males.

"The fuck do y'all want..."

She mumbled annoyed.

"We are going on a mission"

EJ said quickly and Hoodie scoffed. BR glanced at him then looked back at EJ then nodded standing up.

"I'll go upstairs and get ready..."

She then turned to Hoodie.

"Want a few weapons? Toby I'll get your's too"

How the fuck did she know about him going on the mission with them-?!

He just looked at her and I swear if he wasn't surprised as well-

"U-Uh sure-"

She nodded and headed upstairs.

"The hell?"

Masky said.

"I didn't even tell her I was going with you guys-"

"I'm back~"

Emma smiled walking over and handing our weapons. She then took EJ and Hoodie from their arms and dragged them outside. I glanced at Tim and smiled

"S-Shall we?"

Tim bowed gooflyand reached out his hand taking mine

"We shall~"

And with that we left the mansion heading to our destination.

~timeskip~

We were walking in the woods in complete silence, the only things you could hear were the sound of leaves crushing under our feet and the wind blowing through the trees. It was pretty peaceful and relaxing since what was gonna happen later was gonna be the exact opposite of quiet and peaceful... It was just me and Masky this time, today it was only us and our victims. I smiled as a tingling feeling formed in my chest. I walked calmly behind Masky, twitching and ticking every so often. Tim suddenly stopped and turned around taking off his mask. I just looked at him with a confused look on my face. Then I met his gaze and I understood what he was thinking.

Since the arrival of the other Proxies we hadn't had much time for ourselves... Yeah the rooms were now soundproof but still... The other Proxies made us work double, I still can't understand how Emma keeps up with all that work! I could sense that Tim was stressed by work and annoyed by the fact that we both didn't have time for each other...

I got closer to him and lowered my mouth guard then wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked and pulled me closer, placing his lips onto mine. I blushed as I felt his toungh brush my lower lip and I partered my lips slowly. Tim immediately plunged his toungh into my mouth and we started kissing passionately. He them broke the kiss and trailed down my jawline to my neck, kissing and sucking slightly. I bit my lip trying to keep quiet but then Tim bit my neck in a special spot and all my efforts were useless. I let out a moan and blushed darkly and I felt Tim smirk against my neck. He then whispered me to jump and I did as he asked. He catched me and I felt his hands grab my ass to keep me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist for support. We continued kissing until we remembered that we had a mission to do so we stopped, both pretty annoyed, and we started walking to the house but before I could even start walking he grabbed me from my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Don't think I'll let this slip, when we get back we will finish what we started~"

I shivered and blushed brightly as he said that. I turned around and looked at him, a smirk plastered on his face.
He pecked my lips then pulled down his mask and started walked towards the house of our victims.

:') ok so guys please I'm sorry but after this chapter I'm not sure when I'll be able to write the next chapter because Um- my phone screen broke and I'm not sure if I can get it repaired or if I'll have to change phone completely... So it'll probably take some time before I'll release the new chapter... I'm so so so so so sorry T-T