12). A Letter From Slender?

No one's POV:

It had been a few weeks now since training started. Toby trained with Masky most of the time, although sometimes Masky wouldn't be available because of some missions so instead of him, Toby would train with Jeff. Toby had tryed befriending Masky but aparently everything he did just pissed him off.

Training lasted around 5 or 6 hours per session so the rest of the day Toby was just being a lazy ass either playing with BEN, taking naps, hanging out with Jane, avoiding Clockwork and much more. He had a lot of free time since Slender didn't send him on any missions. He wasn't allowed to leave the mansion other than for training. It was annoying but apparently Slender had plans for him.

Ticci Toby's POV:

I was sitting in my room and staring at the ceiling. Everyone was out on missions as always... Ugh why can't I go on some too? I huffed annoyed and sat up looking at my hands. They were scarred and on some of the fingers there were still some bandages from my old habits... I trailed off thinking about my past when a voice echoed in my mind.

"Tobias, child, meet me at my office in 5 minutes"

And with that the voice dissappeared. I got up and slipped on my hoodie then left to Slender's office.

I walked down the hallway and to the left wing of the mansion where Slender's office was. I stopped in front of the door and knocked 3 times before hearing him

"come in child"

I inhaled then opened the door and walked in. Slenderman was sitting at his desk holding a few papers. He was wearing some glasses that made him look a lot like a business man of some sort. He then looked up at me and gestured me to sit down. I did as he said and looked at him twitching.

"U-Um... Slendy m-may I *tick* ask you w-w-why am I *tick* h-here?"

"child i called you here because I wanted to talk to you about something. I've been observing you while training and I think that you are ready to go on your first mission."

"W-w-wait- R-REALLY?!"

I twitched and looked at Slender shocked. He just nodded.

"Yes child, I also want to propose you a deal"

"Y-yeah?"

"since you are the only human in the mansion, I want you to officially make you a Creepypasta and maybe there will be a surprise for you if u manage to accomplish this mission"

I looked at Slender in awe. I nodded vigorously and smiled under my mouthguard. Then with one of his dentrills (I'm sorry if the spelling is incorrect qwq) he passed me a very elegant letter. It was blood red and had a golden wax seal. There were more on the table so I thought they were for the other pastas...