28). I Love You

~timeskip to 2 hours later~

Toby's POV:

Me and Masky were now sitting on the sofa chatting, him laying his back against the sofa and me laying down with my head on his lap. It was quite awkward at the start but it was pleasant. We were talking about how I'm so obsessed with waffles when someone walked in the room quite quickly. I sat up and looked over to see Hoodie flash in front of me and Masky with someone in front of him. Just as quick as they walked in the walked out of the secondary living room. Me and Masky glanced at each other then back at the door where Hoodie and someone disappeared.

"W-who was t-that?"

I asked rather curious but Masky just shrugged.

"Dunno"

"L-Let's find out!"

I said smirking and looking at him. Masky rolled his eyes and sighted.

"Fine... But if he gets mad at us it was your idea"

"Y-yeah whatever"

And with that we both got up and tiptoed our way to Hoodie's room. Masky leaned against the door to try and hear anything that was going on in there. He stayed like that for a few seconds until his face turned completely red and backed away from the door. He looked at me and shook his head vigorously.

"W-what?"

I whispered but he just shook his head again still blushing like crazy. The fuck is wrong with Masky?
I decided to find out and leaned my ear against the door and listen. I heard nothing until-

"A-Ahh~"

I stepped back blushing brightly just like Masky. His face was unamused and he facepalmed. I quickly grabbed his hand and walked away as fast as I could.

"W-who the hell w-was that?!"

"I- I don't know Toby, but for sure Brian has some explanation to do."

"B-Brian?"

"Yeah that's Hoodie's real name"

I simply nodded as the blush on my face slowly died down. I sighted then looked up at Masky who had his mask back on, he was holding my mouth guard and handed it to me. I gladly took it and slipped it over my gash.
Then suddenly I asked Masky a question

"W-what about y-you?"

"what?"

"I-I mean-! W-what's your r-real n-n-name?"

Masky was facing me and although he was wearing I a mask I could feel his hazel eyes burning through me. I shivered and looked away and quickly apologized for what I've just asked. He just sighted and stayed silent. After a few minutes he spoke up.

"Timothy"

"H-Huh?"

I asked confused, I didn't manage to understand what he just said to me

"C-Can you r-repeat?"

He growled slightly then sighted

"Timothy, my real name is Timothy but just call me Tim"

He said. I looked at him amazed, he actually told me his real name- HE ACTUALLY DID- I smiled from under my mask and spoke up

"I l-like it"

"What?"

"I-I like your n-n-name"

HE just looked away then I felt something squeeze my hand. I looked down at it and realized it was Tim's hand. Oh my-we are still holding hands! I blushed and looked away then I felt Tim start walking and I followed him. It seemed like we were heading to my room but we stopped at the door before mine.
His room. I gulped and looked at him. He simply opened the door and walked in, bringing me in too.

"You can go sit down, I'll be right back"

He said then I saw him grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came out only wearing a pair of trousers and a skin tight black tank top. It revealed his built body and I blushed at the sight. He looked over at me, he wasn't wearing his mask anymore, and that made me blush even more. I think he noticed because he smirked and winked at me. I squeeked and hid my face into the pillow behind me. I didn't see his reaction but he was quite surprised to see me blushing like crazy and squeek like that. I heard a low chuckle so I peeked from the cussion and my eyes were met by a pair of beautiful hazel eyes just a few inches from my face. I immediately blushed bright red and hid my face once again. He chuckled and I felt his arm rap around my shoulders. I didn't even bother to look up because I was to embarrassed.

"Hey Toby are you good?"

He asked and I slowly nodded still with my face sinker into the cussion.

"Can you look up please?"

I shook my head then heard a growl followed by a sight. I felt Tim pulling me closer to him and I could feel his breathing against my neck. I shivered and blushed darkly hiding my face in his chest. W-what the hell is h-he doing- I peeked up and saw that his eyes were staring at me. I was about to move back down when a pair of soft lips pressed against mine. My eyes shot open as Masky's lips moved against mine. I didn't think twice and kissed back, melting into the kiss. He then pulled away to breathe and seemed quite shocked that I kissed back. We locked eyes with each other, no words were needed, we understood each other's thoughts like our minds were connected. In a blink of an eye I smashed my lips against his to confirm my feelings. I felt his arms wrap around me and pulling me even closer to him. The kiss hadn't any signs of roughness or any lust in it, it was simply full of love. We both smiled into the kiss then parted away.

"I love you Tobias..."

Masky whispered and I smiled at him while blushing then whispered underneath my breath

"I love you too Timothy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BR: This is so cringe-

Toby & Masky: STFU BR!

Jeff: I agree with BR-

Toby: S-SHUT THE H-HELL UP JEFF!

BEN: please don't be to loud Toby

Toby: w-what-? *confused potato noises*

BR & Jeff: *snort knowing what BEN meant*

Masky: *sitting back then realizing after 10 minutes* BEN ISTFG I'LL KILL YOU-

BR & Jeff: *laughing their asses off*

Masky: *snaps to them* AND DONT THINK I FORGOT YOU 2!

Both: OH SHI-

BR: JACKY BOY HEEEELP-

Author: *just sitting back enjoying this chaos that I've made* Bye guys~ see you in the next chapter~!

Everyone: BYEEE