38). What The Fuck Was That?

Hey guys,
I'm sorry if this will be short but I'm kinda busy with a lot of things lately... So probably updates will be slower and probably shorter... I deeply apologize for this but my personal life has been having quite a lot going on lately... Anyways hope you enjoy!

Toby's POV:

It had been hours. Freaking hours since Emma and Hoodie left. Me and Tim were in the main hall where the entrance was, leaning against the door waiting for the 2 Proxies. Suddenly the door to the living room busted open.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!"

A pissed off Eyeless Jack yelled walking towards us emitting a very dark aura. He growled and snarled angrily at us both. Tim glared at him and walked in front of me in a protective stance.

"Calm the fuck down Jack. We didn't do anything."

"Like hell I'm gonna calm down Timothy. If it wasn't for you 2 she would be here and not with that bitch!"

Jack snarled aggressively from behind his mask.

"Jack, Masky told me you left her. You broke up with her. So don't get all protective towards her when you're the one who hurt her."

Masky spat back at him. This whole situation degenerated and soon enough without me even realizing they both had their weapons out, Masky with a knife and EJ with scalpel in hand. They both were standing in very threatening stances but EJ was way scarier since he was higher than me and Masky.

"G-GUYS S-S-STOP PLEASE!"

I screamed as they were wrestling on the floor stabbing and slicing each other. I kept trying to stop them but they just wouldn't listen to me. I stumbled back and hit my head against the door.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SHE'S WITH HIM"

"OH SHUT UP YOU FREAK"

"I'LL KILL YOU TIMOTHY"

"SHE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU"

Masky snarled as he slammed EJ to the ground straight after he shouted that at him. Masky raised his knife and just as he was about to smash it into EJ's chest he said

"She'll never love a monster like you~"

And with that he plunged his knife down-

"ENOUGH!"

A voice boomed. Everyone snapped their heads towards where the source of the voice came from.

There stood tall a figure with a black hoodie, black shorts and a big silver scythe in their hand. I looked at the face and immediately realized who it was. Masky jumped off and smiled at her.

"BR-"

"SHUT UP!"

No one's POV:

She yelled. Her voice was low and demonic like, it sent shivers down everybody's spine.

"W-wha-"

Tim stuttered a bid surprised by her snapping.

"shut the fuck up Timothy. Get the fuck away from Jack. NOW."

She snarled aggressively. Her hair shifted to the side when she looked up  and then Tim letted put a loud gasp. I looked at her eyes and he gasped too.

"E-Emma are y-you-"

The girl glanced at Toby and immediately took 2 steps back.

Her right eye was not it's normal dull black color, now it was bright red. Her left empty socket now had a pupil somehow and it was golden. The black veins that she had around her eye now grew all over the left side of her face and neck.

She growled lowly as she slowly stepped towards the boys, making Tim back up towards Toby. Jack sat up and looked at the girl stunned and terrified at the same time as she walked up to him and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She sighted and opened her eyes that were both back to normal and so the rest of her facial features. She looked up and glared at Masky before pulling up Jack and walking away, dragging him behind her, leaving the 2 Proxies shocked and confused. The glances at each other before looking back at the direction where the 2 from before just dissappeared. Toby and Masky then mumbled the same thing at the same time

"What the fuck was that?"