23). New Teammate

I'm sorry it this is short but yeah I wanted to post this before I post the following chapter. Let's say this is an Uhh- introduction?

~1 week later~

Toby's POV:

It has been a week now since I met BR. I got to know more and more stuff about her everyday, like the fact that she can use nearly anything as a weapon and that her favorite weapon to kill is her scythe but she also likes using some type of special claw looking knives. We hang out a lot but I still haven't managed to see her face yet... Hopefully she will show me... Anyways, BR told me her real name but I can only call her that when alone. I also gave her a nickname but I can only use it in private. She seems to hang out a lot with me, BEN and Jeff although she doesn't go nowhere near Masky and the other girls. I saw her talk to EJ quite a few times and I saw her talking to Hoodie occasionally. We both have a passion for waffles even tho she absolutely adores cheesecake, that kinda reminds me of Masky... I love spending time with BR but... I just can't get Masky out of my mind... His words are stuck into my mind, every time I see him I keep remembering what he said... What my so called 'father' use to call me...

I snapped out of my trail of thoughts as I heard a knock on the door. I was to lazy to get up so I just yelled

"c-come in!"

The door slammed open to reveal BR in a pair of shorts and a big grey hoodie.

"Sup Tobs!"

I smiled at her as she closed the door and jumped on my bed landing on top of me.

"H-hey Ems"

She smiled at me. I could tell because since we spent a lot of time together I managed to learn her body language and from the movements of her mask I could tell what expression she had displayed on her face.

"S-So why are y-y-you here?"

"Oh Yeah- Slendy made us teammates!"

I looked at her and skreeched

"N-Now we can g-g-go on k-killing sprees t-together!"

She vigorously nodded her head and jumped up. She was quite something I must admit. She is extremely talented and skilled during combat and training but you could never tell if you didn't know her well because she has a goofy and bad bitch personality. She can be dead serious but also playing with your mind, tricking you. She is quite something but I never saw her killing or fighting someone seriously. But little did I know shit was about to go down soon...