31). For Fuck's Sake

Yes. Yes I did put that as the title of this chapter >:/

~timeskip to later~

Toby's POV:

It was dinner time and we had to go downstairs or Slender would kill us.
I was still in Tim's warm embrace when I checked the time. I looked at him and called for his name but no reply. He must've fallen asleep...  I smiled and moved up kissing his lips softly then I felt him kiss back. He was awake?!

"tryinna make a move on me while I'm asleep aye~?"

HE smirked at me as I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and snuggled into my neck.

"W-we have t-t-to go d-downstairs, i-it's dinner *tick* t-t-time"

Goddamn ticks... I shakes my head annoyed then got up and took one of Tim's hoodie's. I tryed my best to cover my bruised neck from our amazing make out sessions from earlier. I herd him get dressed too then I turned around seeing him slipping on his mask, ugh here we go again... He has to cover his beautiful face again. I growled as he clocked his head to the side in confusion, that did make him look adorable I must admit. I took his hand and we walked downstairs to the dining room. Everyone was already there except us 2 and Slendy. We sat down, me next to Hoodie and Masky right beside me, in front of me I had BR, Jeff and EJ. Slendy arrived and sat down at the end of the table. I looked at Ems and smiled but she gave me a look that I couldn't describe, it had a hint of evil and a smirk was clearly hear-able (not sure this word exists but fUcK GrAmMaR-). I gave her a confused look as she stood up and slammed her hand onto the table gaining everyone's attention. She cleared her throat then gave me the ook, her eyes literally said 'shit' s aboutta go down buddy~'.

"I have a request"

Slender looked up at her and soon his static voice speaked up.

"yes child?"

"I personally think we should reinforce the sound proof insulation in the house,..."

She looked at Tim then at me, clearly smirking under her mask.

"we don't want people nosing in our business, am I right?"

Slender looked at her then I heard a snicker from my left. I glanced in that direction and saw BEN.

"I bet ya don't want people to hear us when I'll fuck you hard~"

He said and Ems snapped her head to him and started laughing.

"Ya wish Benny Boy~"

Ben's smirk faided in within seconds and he growled at her. Then Slender's static voice was heard

"children! I would rather not have you talk about these things in front of Sally and at the table. Also may I ask why do you want to reinforce the sound proof?"

BR looked at Slender with a 'Ya know what I mean' look. I was confused but then Slendy nodded.

"Fine I'll take care of that in your room. Anyone wants me to take care of that in their room?"

A snicker was heard from BR which smirked and looked at Slendy

"I think that Masky and Toby would love that"

Everyone now was looking at them

"What do you mean BR?"

"read my mind dumbshit 'cause I ain't saying it out loud or I might make someone loose their appetite"

Everyone snapped their heads to her and looked at her in pure shock. What the hell?! Did she seriously just call Slendy a dumbshit?!

"watch your language."

"Whatever >:p"

"now read mah mind!"

Slender sighted and looked straight at her then his fa- his well 'face' made a wierd ass scrunch and it almost seemed like he was putting up a disgusted look. He then boomed with his static voice

"EMMA ABIGAIL DIMOND!"

Ok what the fuck?!

Did Slendy just call BR by her full name in front of everyone?!

Also what the fuck did he see in her mind?!

What could've made Slendy snap so-

Wait- No- oh no no no no she did not.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Imma kill her.

Maybe not since she is my best friend but still-

BR snapped her head in Slender's direction.

"The fuck did ya just call me?"

Her voice was low and actually scary... She had a wierd aura around her then she slammed down in her seat emitting a low growling sound.

"ok as I was saying, who wants sound proof rooms?"

Practically everyone raised their hands. Guess no one wants people to nose into their business-... I sighted, then the food was served and we started eating. About me not wanting to show my scar... I take some pills everyday before I have to take off my mouth guard in public. Anyway's I started eating and so did everyone else. Once we finished eating we helped out cleaning up the table then headed to the living room and watched a movie all together, well some people left before because they had stuff to do but anyways. Once the movie finished we all headed to our rooms and went to sleep. I was in my room and Tim decided to come over. I was snuggled against his chest as he was already asleep, I smiled softly looking at him.

Gosh he's so beautiful... I'm so glad that he loves me...

Then I whispered

"I love you Timothy"

And slowly drifted to sleep.