9). Masky

Ticci Toby POV:

3 days. Only 3 fucking days has passed since Clockwork came back and I'm already going out of my mind. I can't manage to sleep well because when I face the wall I can feel her staring at me. And when I needed to change? Oh heck that was one hell of a nightmare. I had to lock the room's door then the bathroom door too. In the mornings I would get up early so I could leave before she woke up.

And right now I was walking through the woods like it has been happening for the past 3 days. I was thinking of excuses to leave when I saw her and planning my day so I could actually manage to not bump into her at any moment. Yes, I, Was, Paranoid.

It was funny how, from time to time, Hoodie helped me escape her. But on the other hand I was pissed off at Jeff and BEN because they would purposely gain CW attention and try to get me stuck with her. But I couldn't stay mad at them because they were like best friends to me already. Funny how close I've got to Jane, Jeff and BEN, even Hoodie; although I didn't know them for that long. One thing was annoying me tho... Of course not as much as that clock girl. I still hadn't met this 'Masky' guy..."I wonder what he looks like...Maybe he's hot- Wait what the fu-?! What the hell am I thinking?!" I shook my head then pulled out my phone from my favorite black hoodie.
I checked the time. "damn... 5.40 am? Must've woke up hella early... I should head back. Wait-... OH SHIT TRAINING STARTS TODAY AT 6.30!"

I started running back home. I arrived at the Mansion at 6.05 and saw everyone have breakfast. I bumped into someone rushing up the stairs tho. Clockwork.

"oh Toby~! Good mor-"

She started but I cut her off with "I'm late!" and ran to our room. I locked the door and undressed quickly, I ran to the bathroom and slipped under the shower. I walked out of the bathroom after 10 minutes and checked the time, 6.20 am. I changed quickly into some light blue jeans and the hoodie that I had when I killed my parents, slipped on a clean mouthguard and placed on top of my head the orange goggles Slender gave me. I pulled up my blue hood and slipped on some black leather fingerless gloves, grabbed my hatchets and walked downstairs.

I was greeted by Jane with a plate of warm waffles. I smiled at her and took the plate and walked to the kitchen. I was alone since everyone was at the dining table. Slendy told me I could eat alone if I wished too, since no one saw my face other than him and Jane, so here I am eating alone in peace until I heard the door of the kitchen slip open. I quickly shoved the last peace of waffles in my mouth and pulled up my mask. I briefly turned around and found myself facing Hoodie with a guy with a white mask right behind him.

"H-h-hey Hoods!"

I shouted jumping up and greeting my friend. The mask guy flinched at my enthusiasm.

"Hey Toby, how are you doing?"

"I-I'm doing g-g-great! I'm so *tick* excited f-for today's training!"

Hoodie chuckled and walked to the fridge and got out a cheesecake while the masked guy sat down to the kitchen counter. Hoodie cut up 2 pieces of cake and handed the other guy a piece but only got a wierd look from the masky guy. I couldn't really understand his body language... Hoodie just shrugged and sat down. He pulled up his mask slightly then started eating. The mask guy stared at him. From what it seemed he looked shocked.

"A-anyways, how are y-you H-H-Hoodie?"

"I'm fine thanks. Missions have been going pretty well... Oh Yeah- forgot to introduce you 2"

Hoodie said turning to the guy with the mask and smiled slightly.

"Toby this is Masky. Masky, Toby"

He said moving his hands towards me then the guy. Masky just looked at me and nodded. He didn't even eat his cheesecake slice.

"O-Oh- So he u-is the *tick* o-o-one who's gon-na train me h-huh?"

Hoodie just nodded then turned to Masky as he finished his cheesecake.
I think Hoods was glaring at him.

"Are you gonna eat that or what? You always eat in front of the others why not with him huh? You're rude."

Hoodie spat out catching Masky off guard, which he sighted then lifted his mask slightly to reveal his mouth. I looked at his lips... "They seem so soft..." I immediately backed away and frowned. "What the hell m I thinking about-" I quickly shake my head then looked up to find both boys looking at me. I could feel their wierd-ed out looks that they were giving me...

"The hell-?"

I looked at Hoodie but that wasn't his voice... It was Masky's! It sounded deep and so... I shook my head again at the thought. I looked up once again

"S-s-sorry... "

"Nah it's ok Toby"

Hoodie said then got up and put his plate in the sink. Masky started eating and I looked at him. He might think I'm a creep but I just had so many questions! And I was also super excited for training.

~timeskip into the woods~

No one's POV:

Toby was walking right behind Masky. They were in the woods and training was about to start. They arrived at a lil opening in the middle of the forest where Toby could see many targets that were probably to train him at throwing his axes and stuff. Then there were many other things. Masky stopped in the center and turned around to face Toby.

"Ticci Toby right?"

Toby nodded and looked at the guy

"M-Masky right?"

"Correct. Full name?"

Toby ticked nervously at the question. He didn't know Masky and no one other than Slender knew about his real name...

"Well?"

Masky said inpatient. Toby looked at the ground then mumbled.

"T-T-Tobias... *tick* Tobias Erin Rogers"

"Well then Rogers. Let's get this over with"

And with that training started.