35). Gosh I Love You Tim

!!! WARNING !!!
God forgive me for my sins but only when I'm dead :) ok no nevermind I'm just warning y'all that if ya ain't comfortable with SMUT - BOYxBOY - SEXUAL SCENES and more (even tho I think that whoever is still reading probably doesn't skip these parts because we all are horny mfkers- ) u just can skip to the next chapter ¦^

No one's POV:

It was around evening when the couple finished their mission. They were walking back to the mansion covered in blood from head to toe.
Once they arrived, they headed straight upstairs. Toby was about to open the door of his room when a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him into another room. Toby looked around and recognized the modernly decorated room. He smiled and turned around and his mouth guard was pulled off and a pair of soft lips smashed again his own. Tim's hands traveled behind the younger boy's back and down to his lower half. He took a good grip of it and Toby gasped, Tim took that opportunity to slip his toungh in exploring Toby's wet cavern.
The young boy moaned slightly into the kiss and Tim couldn't hold back his lust. He moved down to his neck and attacked it with licks and bites, leaving a trail of dark hickeys. Toby tryed to suppress his moans but it was useless when Tim found his special spot on his neck. After some more kissing and multiple hickeys on Toby's neck, Tim picked up the younger Proxy and walked over to his bed, gently laying him down. Tim kissed Toby's lips then backed away and took off his bloodied jacket then his t-shirt too, leaving him shirtless. Toby just stared at him, even tho he had seen Timothy shirtless dozens of times before he left him breathless every time. Tim moved back down and started tugging onto Toby's hoodie, which flew to the ground in a second followed by his shirt, goggles, mouth guard and gloves. Toby blushed and looked away but Tim just smirked and kissed his neck down all the way to his stomach, leaving a trail of hickeys, and back up to the crook of his neck.

Toby's POV:

Oh my God how is he so good at this?!

I moaned quietly as Tim bit and nibbled onto my neck.

It's not fair that I'm the only one feeling pleasure... I wonder what i could do...

Guess that I should test out all the stuff I've learned thanks to all the videos BEN made me watch-

I took a deep breath then pushed Tim off of me. He looked at me with a confused face then I pinned him down onto the bed and sat down on him. I liked my lips and looked at him straight in the eyes with a seductive gaze. I slowly started pressing my lower half against Tim's lap and I could feel a boner growing in his pants and against my entrance. I blushed darkly and kissed Tim as his erection kept growing. I grinned down harder and rocked my hips on his lap. I then stopped as he looked at me confused, once again, I gulped and then moved off his lap.

"Toby what are you doing...?"

He asked with a hint of worry in his voice. I simply moved up my hand and placed a finger on my lips, hint for him to shut up. He indeed shut up and just observed what I did. I gulped and slowly slipped down until I was in between his legs. I tugged on his pants and looked up to see Tim slightly blushing and looking at me. I then unbuckled his pants and slowly removed them, revealing the bulge in his boxers. My eyes slightly widened my eyes seeing his size.

Holy shit- HOLY SHIT- OH MY GOD THATS GOING IN ME- HOW?!

I freaked out internally but then gathered up all of my shit and decided to slowly start grinding my hand against Tim's boxers. I heard him gasp slightly and then a muffled groan. I smirked and starting grinding harder until I pulled down his boxers freeing his hard member. I then grabbed it and slowly started pumping my hand up and down. I looked up and saw Tim biting his lip and growling or groaning. He gave me a look of pure lust as I moved my head closer to his member and kissed the tip of it. He immediately rolled back his head and moaned.