Chapter 14

Chapter 14
The unconventional couple

Chapter 14The unconventional couple

Sitio Fatima

Sitio Fatima

Sofia was scribbling on the notebook she brought while Madrid was swimming through the sea in front of her. Nasa maliit na cottage kasi siya sa harap ng rt house ng royal family. The royal family's rest house is located on the beach side. The house is surrounded by the beautiful Sitio Fatima's white sand beach. Minsan nga napapaisip siya kung bakit walang masyadong turistang pumupunta doon.

But then she realized that it was also good that only few people knew the island - so they could maintain its calm and peaceful environment. Parang madudumihan lang ng mga turista ang napakaganda at napakalinis na isla na iyon. There was no any existed pollution obviously. The air they breathe is fresh.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't even look up at him and just continued scribbling, "I'm making some ground rules for this marriage."

"Uh-huh," Kinuha pa nito ang isang bakanteng upuan. Umupo ito doon pagkatapos.

Nilingon naman niya ito at tinaasan ng kilay. The young king was just wearing a red shorts with no top on. For a twenty-year old guy, he was a little muscular. May tattoo rin ito doon, the sigil of the Ortiz de Rozaz palace, on the side of his chest. His golden brown hair was also disheveled while his gray eyes were just staring at her amusingly.

"I am serious," She folded her arms, "Just because you forced me into this marriage, you will also control everything in my life. No, you won't. That will never happen."

He shrugged, "Sure."

Inirapan niya lang ito. She continued writing on the paper. Maya-maya ay napansin na lang niyang kinuha nito ang gitara na nakalagay sa gilid. He started strumming it. He wasn't singing, just playing some tunes.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, getting annoyed that he isn't bothered by what is happening to them. Of course, he won't. He was the one who decided that they should get married.

"Just playing some tunes," He answered her simply, "Just continue writing there, wife."

"Okay first ground rule. Do not ever call me wife."