Introduction

Hi!
First, i know I've been talking about this story being in the works for the longest time, and i still had yet to post anything but here we are. I wanted to at least get a third of the way through before deciding to start posting chapters because unlike my other two books, this one is very long so i will still be working on it in my spare time. I wanted to make sure that i had at least the first 10 chapters completed before i decided to start posting them, there will be no set upload schedule, ill try to shoot for one chapter a week but I don't want to post them too quickly and then not be able to catch up with the writing since the chapters are pretty long.
Secondly, this story is set BEFORE the BAU we know and love..this is the story of Aaron and my original character Ryleigh and their separate journeys to get there. It's mostly set in Ryleigh's POV however there are certain areas where it switches to either Aaron or Third person depending on how I wrote the scene and how i needed it to play out. For example there is a short Aaron POV in a later chapter that's only a few lines but then there is 3 chapters that is mostly his side. I made sure to label everything clearly to dictate who's view we are seeing it through.

There are so many other things i would love to say but I'm going to keep the intro short. My first story is doing amazing and thank you all for reading it! It actually inspired me to write more and i have a note on my iPad with all the ideas i have for future stories. Time is a fabric of bullshit and the timeline might not be 100% accurate but I don't really care so there's that..
A HUGGGGE thank you to xxQueenPowerxx for being the inspiration for this story, I'm actually obsessed with Change My Mind and it made me want to write something like that.
So without further ado, welcome to A Long Way From The Playground!

Yes the title is inspired by the song 18 by one direction