10

Taehyun p.o.v.

Ok. So today is the day day we depart for magic island. I am soo excited. Not only that I get to visit a land of fantasy but also with my girlfriend chaeryeong. We have not told anyone about it yet. 

I was daydreaming and probably for quiet a long time cause to bring me back to my senses, yeonjun hyung decided that it would be a great idea to use my back as a karate board. My back hurts so much. AHHHH!

Soobin hyung told me to get a bag with some clothes in it. I got ready and we rushed to kingscross. We arrived exactly at 5:45 as we saw namjoon and the girls waiting for us. 

Namjoon p.o.v. 

It was 5:40 when the girls arrived. But the boys arrived just in time at 5:45. The reason I told them to come at 5:45 when the train departs at 5:53 is because at 5:45,the magic begins to appear and the portal to the platform 9and 3/4 open. Normal people do not have the ability to see or know about this portal.

Once we got into the platform, we took our seats in the train. We departed from kingscross at 5:53.

Now it was time for me to answer their questions.

I told them that the magic island was threatened because of the rising problems from the land of eternity. Apparently someone had stolen the obsidian Crystal ( idk if something like that actually exists ) that maintained the balance between nature and the creatures there. Now that the crystal is stolen, it cannot be found by the people of magic island. According to an ancient prophecy, it had to be 10 people from earth who had a pure heart.

Now for the second question I explained a bit about how time works. So basically the time we left kingscross at will be paused in the real world while it will go on in magic island and also for txtzy. Though time will pass, txtzy will not age at all no matter how long they stay at magic island. They will only start aging again when they reach back at earth.

 "You guys can sleep now." I said . " it might take sometime to reach there. If we reach the border, I will wake you up" everyone slept as I went to the cockpit (idk what it is called) of the train.

Yeonjun p.o.v.

I was sleeping until I heard a strange noise. I opened my eyes to see...

...TAEHYUN AND CHAERYEONG..

KISSING?????