15

Yoongi p.o.v.

I was just taking a break from reading about all those stones when tae and sana came in. I was pretty grumpy about it. Like you should let people rest. But then i brightened up as i saw 10 children. Kids did not come to visit me since they were a bit scared of me.

....

wait. since when did tae and sana have children? And also 10????????

I was cleared of my confusion, when the kids introduced themselves and none of their surnames matched tae and sana's.

I was a bit disappointed when i found out that they did not come to visit me because they wanted to but i was still fine with it.

Tae then said, "Yoongi hyung. Can you tell them about the obsidian crystal?"  

I could not say no. So i did what i had to. I explained.

"You see, the obsidian crystal is not any ordinary kind of crystal. It was found in the crystal kingdoms long ago. Nothing like it has ever been found since. It is the reason magic island used to live in harmony, and also the reason for  creatures of other dimensions to come here."

Then i showed them a picture of the crystal 

( this is not the real stone. it is called chalcatherite or something i cannot remember)

Yeonjun p.o.v.

After suga was done explaining us, he showed us its picture. 

Whoa!

It looked so cool. But where were we going to search for it? My question was answered by jihyo. "since it used to be in the land of eternity, lets check there first." she said.

I took the map jin had given us and located it. we had to pass through

the land of fairy tales

crystal kingdom

forest of dreams

towering peaks and the kingdom of witches to reach there.

This is going to be a long journey.

Yeji p.o.v.

As we were about to leave, i noticed that V and sana did not come. As i went to call them, they told us that they could not come with us and it was up to us to find the crystal and restore it.

WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

V and sana were not coming? what if something happened? What if we get lost? What will we do???????????????

Jihyo and yoongi came and gave us some things.

A compass, A book?, some warm clothes and a telescope. All in a pouch. 

At this point i was not even surprised.

We bid them a goodbye and left.