40

Yuna p.o.v.

Mrs jung and told us to sit down as we talked about what was our initial plan. Hitman bang had a habit of memory loss or amnesia if i am not wrong. 

Hoseok told us that the reason to it was because of the winds that had recently started. We then remembered what we had came here for. (once they were inside, yeonjun had stopped using his power thus the winds started again) We asked where the clock was and went to see the mechanism.

It was very complicated but me and kai had studied about this and knew about it. We tightened the locks so that it wouldn't move too fast. Then yeonjun thought of something brilliant. Never in my life I would have thought of it. 

He told kai to make a barrier to protect this tower from the winds. It was a bit of work until yeonjun thought of something and stopped the winds. Once the barrier was made, yeonjun stopped using his power.

The plan was a success. The only thing that confused me was that wonwoo said it made minimum damage from the attacks. Later hoseok told us that the more you used the power, the better it got. That means if kai practiced enough, then he can completely stop the damage that could have happened.

Hearing this i was so happy that i hugged kai and pecked his cheeks. He turned red as igot ready for scolding. But this time i had my plan to counter it.

Yeji p.o.v.

OK WHAT? Yuna kissed kai AGAIN? How many times did i tell her not to do that to others? 

"YAH YUNA. I did not raise you to be like this ok? You cannot kiss someone for no reason." i scolded her. But then she kissed kai again. This time in his lips. 

Then she told me, "Unnie, i am old enough to know what i am doing, and i never complained or scolded you when yeonjun oppa kissed you multiple times bace in the hill of the forgotten tales. So dont say anything you old fossil" 

Did she just call me an old fossil? Oh yuna, you are so dead now. I said to myself as i chased her. Sadly, she was too fast. Then i remembered something. My ability was to be invisible. I grinned to myself as i became invisible and then caught her.

I then dragged her and then put he in the sofa and began ranting. All she replied to it was "Unnie dont be jealous that you did not get to enjoy your kiss and try to ruin mine."

Now i was so angry at this girl. But i could not do anything, so i just left her alone. Hitman bang had got his memory back, and thanked us. Mrs. jung brought tea for us as we took this as a break.