27

Soobin p.o.v.

Man the bread was soooo good. Now we had to go back to our rooms and we will begin to search for the key starting from tomorrow morning. Like who was that genius who decided to hide the key?

When we headed back to our room, I realized something important. 

1) Lia is a girl

2) We have to share one bed

How? Me a boy who has never been in a relationship, never kissed a girl,never hugged one, has to share a bed with a girl?

OH MY GOD. If my mom found out, then i will be dead. But if my grandmother found out, then she would start preparing for a marriage. So basic idea, Dont let anyone know.

We now are in the room and arguing about who will sleep on the bed.

We must have made quiet a racket because Hoshi came to see what happened.

Hoshi p.o.v.

I was sleeping or trying to sleep because of the noise downstairs. Like man. Why do they need to be so loud? I went to the location of the noise and opened the door to see soobin and lia quarreling.

I went to them to ask what happened, and turns out they were fighting over who sleeps on the bed. I just told them not to argue, and just sleep on the same bed because the world wont end if they sleep together and went to sleep.

Lia p.o.v.

After hoshi went, we had no choice or else someone might come to chew us out. So we just went to sleep on the opposite sides of the bed.

I couldnt sleep for a while and just looked out of the window. I saw the moon shining. It was so beautiful. But my heart was beating fast because of the boy sleeping on the other side of the bed. I slowly took out one of his many photos with me from my pocket and looked at it. I then thought of something and took out my phone. I then clicked a picture of a sleeping soobin, along with a selfie including me in it too.

I once again looked out of the window and saw  dragon like figure flying through the moon.

Soon after i fell asleep.

Joshua p.o.v.

I woke up and went to check upon the kids. They were still sleeping. 

Yeji was being spooned by yeonjun, chaeryeong's head was buried in taehyun's chest, beomgyu and ryujin were cuddling? Weird since they did not seem to be too thrilled to be put in the same room. Yuna and kai were hugging each other in their sleep. Their faces were so close that one wrong move and they would kiss. Finally i went to check on soobin and lia. They too were sleeping like the others. soobin was curled up like a ball with his head rested on lia's stomach while her hands were in a position which looked like she was patting his head.

They looked tired, so i left them to sleep. But only after i took a picture of them all. I felt that i would need those later in the journey since me and dino will be guiding them.

I took a picture of all of them and left them to sleep. Only for them to be woken up by the sound of DK laughing. We then had breakfast as me, dino, txt and itzy left for the mountains. Where the key is said to be at the moment.