12

Yuna p.o.v.

"So you have finally brought them here, havent you namjoon?" someone asked.

We turned to the voice where namjoon replied," yes jin hyung they are the ones." 

Omg. that guy was so handsome.

Then he introduced himself

Then he introduced himself. "Hello kids, I am kim seokjin but you can just call me jin. The librarian of the magic island. Here you can find books from the ancient times, about magic and many more. And i see that you have already noticed my astounding visuals. I am worldwide handsome after all." That made me laugh. I envied his confidence. 

Namjoon then told him that he needed a map of the island. Jin handed him a scroll that he gave to us. This was the map-

1- Kingdom of witches

2- Land of eternity

3- land of the Dragons

4-Kingdom of gnomes

5- Land of the unicorns

6- island of time

7- kingdom of fairies

8- towering peaks

9- Forest of dreams

10- crystal kingdom

11- kingdom of fairy tales

12-land of giants

13- the land of wizards (we are here at the moment)

14- kingdom of dreams

Ryujin p.o.v.

This place looked pretty exciting but yet still so scary to me. Like the kingdom of witches. Who needs to imagine that? So i asked a question to namjoon. "what exactly is the problem here?" To which beomgyu replied, " seems like you forgot that namjoon told us that some kind of an obsidian crystal had been stolen from the land of etontity."

"its eternity beomgyu." jin said while laughing

Then jin handed me a can opener and asked me what it was. i was not a kid and knew what it was so i said that it was a can opener. He was now on the floor laughing. "what is so funny about it?" i asked. Still in his laugh he answered "it is a can't opener since it is broken and cannot open cans."

Everyone was confused. Well almost everyone leaving beomgyu and yeonjun oppa. They were on the floor laughing like jin. Namjoon explained it and turns out that it was supposed to be some kind of joke. Well that was awkward.

Yeji p.o.v.

While beomgyu and yeonjun oppa were still rolling on the floor, jin called someone. Well, make that two. A boy and a girl, both of them who looked like they were in their mid 20's. The boy introduced himself as taehyung or just V, while the girl introduced herself as sana. 

V seemed friendly but had a serious kind of expression while sana seemed pretty bubbly. Jin then told them to guide us to someone named yoongi in the other side of the kingdom.

Once we were outside after bidding jin and namjoon a goodbye, V dropped his serious expression into a smile.

hyuka p.o.v.

Once we were outside, V dropped his serious face and smiled towards us. He told us that there was no need to be scared from him and it was just because jin was strict. 

understandable.

we were talking as we went inside the forests of the wizarding kingdom, now headed to the living place of someone named yoongi.