R - VII ༄ ᴊᴏʀᴍᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʀ

꧁ ✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ  7 ✿ ꧂

꧁ ✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 7 ✿ ꧂

" The brothers' reunion "

°•°• ✿ •°•°

The sound of pitter-patter was silenced when the heavy rain had finally stopped. The house was silent as one glared at the other and the other stayed silent in confusion when the woman in front of him held something big in front of his face.

"Give me one decent reason why I shouldn't smack your face with this pan," Aru growled as she glared at the man in front of her. She stood her ground, ready to defend herself only with a pan.

A sigh escaped Fenrir's lips. "Because it won't hurt me anyway." He stated the reason as he remained perfectly calm, opposite from the woman in front of him.

"This pan is made of stainless steel. It's extremely thick and hard that I highly doubted it wouldn't cause brain damage when I swing it at your head." Aru threatened once again, trying her best to make herself sound intimidating despite her short self.

Fenrir tilted his head, staring down at her. "I highly doubt you can hurt me. A mere mortal's threat is lower to none, at least to our kind." Fenrir nonchalantly said as he lowered himself until his eye level was the same as Aru's.

A hiccup escaped Aru's lips when Fenrir's face was inches away from her. His green eyes radiated a superior aura that tempted Aru to back away. Her eyes widened and she gulped down a slight fear. He then smirked, assuming she was scared, and backed away from her. "You looked scared." He intentionally said.

Upon hearing that, Aru immediately scoffed to cover up the slight anxiety that she felt. "Me?! You gotta be kidding me. Sorry to break it to you but I am definitely not afraid of a weirdo that broke into my house who I saved and now he speaks in a way as if he was some immortal dude from I don't know where." She rambled as her eyes wandered the kitchen, avoiding Fenrir's stare. She then laughed awkwardly.

Fenrir arched a brow at her, judging her through his eyes. She then looked back at him and frowned. "You are not an alien, are you?" She innocently asked.

Fenrir was quiet for a few seconds and then he broke into a fit of laughter. Aru flinched at his loud laugh but no doubt she thought it sounded cute for a second until she was brought back to reality. "Why are you laughing?!" She shouted, feeling ashamed.

"It's funny how you, a human, compare me to those foul creatures when I am more than that," Fenrir said as he rubbed the tears at the corner of his eyes. He smiled widely but Aru noticed something different in his unusual green eyes. An emotion that was not supposed to be having when you are smiling. "I guess I do look like one." He sighed tiredly.

"H-Hey! You are supposed to be a dangerous person to me and now you are just making me feel bad for threatening you!" Aru pouted and slightly lowered her pan.