R - XXVII ༄ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ

꧁ ✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 27 ✿ ꧂

" A lurking mystery "

°•° ✿ °•°

He sighed. Taking another sip of the coffee, Taehyun admired the view of the park. The sun was still high up, sharing his mighty light to the world. Thanks to light, the flowers in the park seemed vibrant and more lively. Taehyun breathed in the breeze as he leaned his back on the bench.

"What should I do, Tae? It hurts, it really hurts."

Her crying filled his head and he shut his eyes when he felt his heart ache.

"Taehyun, sorry but I think I have to let him stay for a while."

His eyes fluttered open and a shaky breath made its escape before he covered his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Aru... How can you forget everything he has done to you?" Taehyun sighed.

"Brokenhearted?"

Taehyun's eyes widened and he sat up immediately when he heard the voice. He turned to look at who it was and relief washed over him. "Uncle, why are you here?"

The man chuckled before taking a seat beside Taehyun. "Wondering how my son's doing. Talking about him, where's him?" he asked.

"Probably out shopping. I am not sure." Taehyun shrugged and took another sip of his coffee.

"Don't tell me he's buying those weirdly shaped things again."

"It's called plushies, uncle and yeah, he may be buying it again."

The man facepalmed and sighed, getting tired of his son's childish behaviour but he couldn't complain because he was just too cute for him. He then glanced at Taehyun and his lips curved. "How are you, Taehyun?"

Taehyun chuckled at that. "Are you gonna report to my father again?"

"Well, it was a favour from my brother, I can't reject it," he chuckled. "Having trouble in love life?" the man once again asked Taehyun, knowing the obvious.

Taehyun's eyes widened at that. "How did you—"

"It was obvious. Enough about how I know. I trust I ever mentioned that you shouldn't fall in love?" The man sighed and gave Taehyun a serious look. "You know it will be hard to get out when you fell in love. I warned you before. If it wasn't for you, think of her. You can't be with—"

"Uncle," Taehyun cut off his words. "I know and I am sorry but I already fell for her. However, I don't plan on giving up," he said, facing his uncle and the determination on his face never faltered. "I just need your blessing, that's all."

The man then grabbed onto Taehyun's shoulder, squeezing it. "Taehyun, you know you shouldn't be asking it from me. You need to ask your father for it. He's still waiting for you even though he never shows it but at least tries talking to him. I am sure he will understand."