R - XXIX ༄ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

꧁ ✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 29 ✿ ꧂

" Something strange is the beginning of something unpredictable. "

°•° ✿ °•°

The sun was ready for bed. Red blanket wrapped around it when it reached its bed; the horizon. As the sky turned from a shade of orange and yellow to indigo, a couple was found walking together under it in the forest of vibrant green.

They were going home as the night had called for them. Going through the bushes, they came face to face with a big tree trunk that blocked their path.

Aru pouted as her eyes wandered around it, trying to find a way but couldn't. "Should we go around it?" she asked Beomgyu.

"It's fine. We can get over it," He said before walking towards the tree trunk. He placed his hands on it before pushing to lift himself. He easily got onto it without breaking a sweat. He sat on top of it and turned his attention to Aru before offering his hand. "Come now."

Aru then took her steps forward. She stared at the trunk, not confident that she could climb over as her height was the prevention. In the end, she decided to give it a try.

She grabbed Beomgyu's hand, ready to climb over but unexpectedly, Beomgyu pulled her hand and in a second, she was already on top. She froze before snapping a glare at Beomgyu. "You scared me."

"This is not even high," Beomgyu chuckled.

"It is for me."

He shook his head before jumping down from the trunk. Once again, he did something without warning Aru. He scooped her up in a bridal style to get her down and Aru thought she was lifted by an unknown force before realising later it was Beomgyu.

Her cheeks flushed and her ears turned red. She looked away before whining, "Next time warn me, will you? I thought I was going to fall on my butt."

"Don't worry. I will make sure that won't happen," Beomgyu assured before putting Aru down.

Aru patted her shirt and sleeves, getting the dirt off. She later caught Beomgyu staring at her. She frowned when she noticed his shirt was dirtier than hers. She then dusted it off with her hand and then reached up to his head to get rid of the small leaves that stuck on his hair. "You look like you rolled on the forest floor," she said and sighed.

Beomgyu smiled, letting Aru do her thing. His eyes settled on her face. Her smooth hair, her moving orbs and down to her soft-looking lips. He was instantly drawn by it.

At the same time, Aru finally finished cleaning his hair. It didn't take her long to catch Beomgyu's eyes staring at her lips. Unknowingly, she was attracted to his lips too.

Their distance grew lesser as an invisible force pushed them closer to each other. However, before they could get anywhere further, an owl had to pay a visit. Its hooting snapped them out from the bewitching pull and their eyes widened as they backed away from each other.