R - XII ༄ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ

꧁ ✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ  12 ✿ ꧂

꧁ ✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 12 ✿ ꧂

" Like a bait to something new "

°•° ✿ °•°

"Owwie!!!" Aru shrieked after Taehyun knocked her head with his knuckles.

"That's what you get for being stubborn! How many times do I have to tell you to take care of yourself properly?!" Taehyun scolded with his hands on his waist, eyes glaring down at the poor girl.

Aru rubbed her head, pouting. "It isn't entirely my fault..." She said under her breath, almost inaudible. Her eyes glared at Beomgyu who was sitting very straight after being caught by Taehyun in an awkward position with Aru.

"What did you say?!" Taehyun raised his voice after hearing Aru's whispers, thinking she was trying to argue back.

"Now calm down, Taehyun. We can talk about this-" Kai immediately shut his mouth when Taehyun's glare was thrown at him. He looked away, avoiding the intensity of the glare while rubbing his nape in awkwardness.

Taehyun then turned his attention to Beomgyu. "And you! Why are you here?! And what are you trying to do just now?!" He shouted, finger-pointing at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu flinched at his voice and was trying to clear the misunderstanding but Aru beat him to it.

"He just accidentally fell on top of me. You don't have to worry about it." Aru explained, trying to clear the misunderstanding.

"An accident? Aru, you should be careful around man! All of them are animals!! Why are you so mindless?!" He scolded angrily as if a fire were burning on his back.

Aru and Beomgyu raised their eyebrows at Taehyun's words and their eyes scanned him in a judging manner while Kai who was beside him snorted after hearing his words.

Taehyun turned to look at Kai again. "What?!" He asked out of annoyance.

Kai then rested his arm on Taehyun's shoulder, trying his best not to laugh. "Sir, I think you forgot your gender." Kai teased and burst into laughter. Aru followed along, laughing at Taehyun.

Taehyun's face flushed red in embarrassment and he cleared his throat, looking away. Their laughter was too much and he snapped a glare at them to shut them up and they did instantly. They knew they shouldn't mess with Taehyun's wrath.

"You! You're coming with us, now!" Taehyun said and Aru pouted, lazy to stand up, but she stood up eventually, walking lazily to Kai. Taehyun's eyes followed her every movement and they averted back to Beomgyu. He glared at him, eyes warning him to never take a step closer to Aru.

"By the way, thank you, Beomgyu for bringing me here, and thanks for the bread as well." Aru thanked and smiled at Beomgyu.

"Welcome," Beomgyu replied and smiled as well.