R - V ༄ ᴇxᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ

꧁✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 5 ✿꧂

"The appearances of one will always be judged"

°•°• ✿ •°•°

As Fenrir walked closer, the rhythm of the stomping legs and the metal clanging entered his ears. His eyebrows slowly furrowed as he is confused with what is going on. As he walked into the place mentioned by Heimdall, loud shouts and cheering washed over his ears, covering all the other sounds.

The place was full with crowds. Some of them were drinking beers and asgardian women dancing gracefully and beautifully to the slow music that barely can be heard. Their slim and smooth bodies were covered in golden coloured fabric and layers of silverish tulle. Veils were placed perfectly on their head and the fabric fell on their faces, covering it. Some asgardian were staring at their graceful dance that took over the dance floor and some were drooling over it.

Fenrir however is not interested unlike those men. He was more worried about his end after meeting Thor and just when he thought of him, he came in the worst shape possible. He was drunk. Now, Fenrir's bar of worries shoots up to the top because when Thor is drunk, he gets extremely aggressive, especially with Fenrir.

"Look who is here!" Thor said on top of his lung in his drunken voice. He walks over to Fenrir, trying his best to not stumble and fall but he wobbles too much. Even though it's obvious that danger is coming for him, Fenrir's eyes remained at Thor's wobbly legs, worried that he might fall and embarrassed himself.

Like always, Fenrir's thoughts always jinx it and Thor stumbled just when he was about to reach him. Fenrir reacted faster than what he expected of himself. Awkwardly, he caught Thor by his shoulder before he could fall flat on the hard ground. With that happening in front of the crowds, they started whispering to each other as what happened in front of them is unusual.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Thor shouted in his drunken voice and pushed Fenrir. Fenrir stumbled but didn't fall. Thor growled at him and started swinging his fist to land a punch at Fenrir. Fenrir knew that the punch was coming for him and he dodged it just in time.

Fenrir was sure that Thor was drunk but his attacks were fast like he wasn't actually drunk at all and just pretended to be. Another swing from the warrior god that triggered the gasps from everyone. They were not gasping because of Thor's perfect wing but Fenrir dodging every punch that Thor attempted. It's like he was just punching the air. The fact that he couldn't even graze Fenrir's skin angers him and the gossips from the crowd just added fuel to the fire.

"YOU MUTT!! STAY STILL!!" He attempted another harsh punch but Fenrir dodged it swiftly. "I SAID, STAY STILL!!" HE shouted and held his hand up high. Storm rumbled in the dark sky and the lightning crackled, flashing the white light for a split second. Blue coloured electricity appeared on Thor muscle arms and Fenrir's eyes widened when Thor's blue, glowing, piercing eyes glared at him.