R - VIII ༄ ᴄʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ

꧁ ✿ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ  8 ✿ ꧂

" The first-ever heart flutter "

°•°• ✿ •°•°

"Choi Yeonjun?" Aru tilted her head with her eyebrows furrowed, creating a confused frown.

Yeonjun's lips curved upward into a bright smile. "Yes, that is correct, miss." He gave a slight bow. His eyes then traveled from Aru to Fenrir who stood very still with his eyes wide open. A sigh escaped his lips. "My dear brother, it's me. Don't tell me you forgot who I am." He shook his head in disbelief with his arms crossed on his chest.

"I remember you....Just that, I am not familiar with this form of you. Plus, it has been more than 100 years since we last met." Fenrir replied. His hand gesturing Yeonjun's body up and down with his eyes looking at him judgingly.

Yeonjun's eyes widened at Fenrir's choice of words. He glanced back at Aru who was still wearing a confused frown but he was sure that she was listening. He started laughing awkwardly and immediately pulled Fenrir by his arm to his side and he flinched at his sudden pull. Yeonjun then wrapped his arm around his shoulder tightly.

"Oh psh! What do you mean, brother? Just say that you missed me! 1 month must be like 100 years for you. Sorry, your big brother had work to do!" He intentionally blurted out the lie for Aru to hear it. "And yes! Of course, you're not familiar with this form of me! I dyed my hair neon yellow! Amazing isn't it?" He laughed awkwardly as his nervous eyes always sneak glances at Aru to see her reaction.

Fenrir frowned as he looked up at his brother who was acting way out of normal. When he did he met his brother's glaring eyes and his smile that showed his gritted teeth. It was as if he was cursing at him on the inside. He immediately looked away, a little intimidated.

"So.... You guys are brothers?" Aru questioned and pointed at them back to back. Yeonjun nodded his head vigorously and grinned from ear to ear. "Then, how come your brother has a Korean name and you don't?" Aru raised her eyebrow at Fenrir, interested to know why.

"Well, last I remember he doesn't have a Korean---" Before Fenrir could finish his words, a hand covered his mouth tightly, shutting him up.

"Let me do the talking unless you want me to kick your ass on the spot," Yeonjun growled through his gritted teeth at Fenrir's ears, making sure he heard it loud and clear.

Yeonjun then looked back at Aru again, making sure he was still smiling. "My brother has a Korean name too! Of course, he does! Right, brother?" He nudged Fenrir slightly and Fenrir nodded his head, going along with it. "He's just sometimes shy to tell his name." Yeonjun forced out a giggle.

Aru nodded her head, understanding what Yeonjun meant. "Okay, so what's his name?" She asked.

"May I ask, why do you want to know?" Yeonjun tilted his head.