Chapter 21 - I'll kiss you till you moan🔞

Prepare yourself because this will be a big chapter. Also rated 20+. Skip if you will feel uncomfortable.

Tine's POV

It was a huge day for us especially me because my friends have been teasing me because of the photo Sarawat posted. They were teasing me because of we 'have done' that thing again and woke up with each other. I'm so tired of there teasing so I hurriedly changed the topic.

"Guys! Guys! Stop teasing me now okay?! I'm tired. Let's grab something to eat"

"Sure, but it's your treat" Fong said and Phuak and Ohm nodded to support Fong's answer.

Why did fate gave me friends like this ?

"Fine, order anything you like" I said and then Phuak waved his hand on the air to call the waiter that gave us the menu.

"I'll order honey toast with whipped cream + 1 bottled water" Ohm said

"I'd like to order a matcha milkshake" Phuak ordered

"What about you guys?" Phuak asked me and Fong because we still didn't have our orders.

"I'll order a cold caramel frappuccino with whipped cream" Fong said

"I'll have the same order with him" I said.

"Name sir?" the waiter asked

"Tine" I simply answered

"Okay sir, please get your orders on the counter in 10-15 minutes" the waiter said and I nod in response then he walked away.

I opened my Instagram for the meantime to check on updates and I again saw the photo that Sarawat posted. I so badly wanted to beat his ass for posting that embarassing photo. But, I could only think of that because I know I can't do that to him. And even if I would I'm sure I'll just lost. It will either end up in two ways.

One is, if I would try to beat him it will end that I wouldn't be able to walk the next day. and the second is, I'll just get tired of teasing him because he'll just keep on annoying me.

Few minutes later, I was called in the counter to get our orders.

"How much?"

"770 Bhat" the cashier said and I payed her. I then took the drinks on the tray and place it in our table. They grab their orders and we just stayed there eating and drinking.

Phuak and Fong was playing their phones while, Ohm was surfing his Instagram account. as for me, I'm just waiting for Sarawat to arrive.

"Have you been waiting long, Nuisance?" Said the familiar voice behind me as he patted my head. I turned to look on Sarawat as I glared at him for calling me nuisance in front of my friends. I hate it whenever he calls me sweet names in front of my friends.

"No, so uh shall we head home now?"

"Yeah" he answered

"Okay guys, we're going home now. Take care all" I bid goodbye to my friends as they waved at me too.

We head in the parking. as I was about to enter the car, Sarawat slammed the door closed behind me. He then out his arms on my side looking at me.

"Wh-what?"

"Aren't we going to talk about your actions this morning?" He said which left me confused to what he is talking about.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

He then suddenly pushed my head softly. It was then I remembered what happened this morning on the cheerleading section. I talked with my cheerleader friend named Pan this morning.