Chapter 9 - love or sadness?

"I'm sorry for telling just now, Sarawat."

Sarawat's POV

I was surprised when Tine cried in front of me. To be honest, I do know that Rain was Tine's first love. How? The way they act with each other is something different and far from the way normal friends would act.

I know that because it is the way I act when I'm with Pam. And she's the same with me. We were just friends but still we wouldn't be able to forget the times we have been so close to each other.

I've gone straight to the bathroom and I came back with a towel on my hand. I quickly used it to wipe Tine's tears. His beautiful eyes where now red and sore because of too much crying. I put the towel away and sat at the bed with him. I lifted up his chin making him look up at me

"Listen Tine, I'm not mad or anything. I'm actually thankful because you are honest with me. So, stop crying now" I said and I wiped his remaining tears with my hand.

"B-but y-you were angry just now" he said as he wiped his nose.

"Sorry I lied, I already knew that Rain was your ex" I replied

"what?! How?" He said surprised

I laughed as i replied

"You act differently with her"

"What do you mean different?"

"It's like the way I act with Pam. I admit that I did get jealous the first time I saw you with her. But, then I observe you're actions with mine. And we are the same with Pam and Rain" I explained

"W-what about you're reaction just now? Was that all acting?" He asked while still sobbing

"Apparently, yes I'm so sorry for lying Tine. I just wanted to test you if you would be honest with me" I said and I kissed his forehead. He looked up at me and smiled he also squinted his eyes

"I'm still mad at you, just so you know" he said while pouting

"Aww. Come here" I said as I pulled him into a cuddle. We stayed like that for a few minutes when Tine got up.

"I'm gonna take a shower now. I feel sticky" he said as he picked the towel and I thought he was going on the bathroom when he just stared at me.

"Are you going to the shower with me or I will shower alone?" He asked me.

Wait what? He wants me to what?

I was complete dumbfounded by his sentence and he was heading to the shower while smirking.

"Ai'Tine wait for me" I said as I rushed over him.

-----------------------------------
The shower was great. Especially because I'm with my Tine. I put a fresh pair of white shirt and a blue short.

I head to the bed and was ready to rest when I was startled by Tine's bombarded phone. It was tinging non-stop because there are a lot of messages coming from a group chat. Yes, a group chat. And then I was about to shut the phone when I saw someone from the group chat.

It is Rain. The girl that caused our little misunderstanding. Did Tine just make a group chat with her? I became annoyed at first but, soon I became curious. Tine was still in the bathroom. should I check the messages?. No, Sarawat stop it is still Tine's private life. But, he's my boyfriend I have a right to do that. Uh! Fuck it! We're all the thoughts that I could think of right now.

Tine's POV

We both finished showering. It was actually a steamy shower. But, no one else should know the details. I saw Sarawat staring at my phone. Shit! Did he saw the group chat?

"Babe!" I called out to him. He was surprised when I caught him staring at my phone.

"Tine! How long have you been there?"

"Just now" I lied I was actually standing there for about a minute. Sarawat seemed convinced with my answer. But, he seemed kinda down today he was always acting like he was thinking something. I sat on the bed and I hugged him from his neck on the back. He was surprised by that.

"What are you thinking?" I said as I was still hugging him.

"N-nothing" he said obviously lying. I looked at him and give him an unconvinced look. I knew that he saw something on my phone.

"Is it about the messages?" I started. He looked at me with that soft eyes again and I knew it! I was right. He did saw the messages. Ugh! Tine you're so stupid. I shouldn't have make that stupid group chat.

"Tine, can I ask you something?" He said as he turned around and placed me on his lap

"Anything"

"Do you still have feelings for that girl?"

Shit! I'm so stupid. I knew what Sarawat is feeling right now. My guess, he was feeling insecure. I did know that because I felt that insecurity with Pam before. Back then, I was really jumping to conclusions. And this is Sarawat was exactly thinking by now. So I did what I should have have done sooner.

I kissed him a smooth but passionate kiss. He was startled but, soon gave up and kiss me back. I grabbed a fist full of his hair as my way to deepen the kiss. I broke the kiss and look at him. His eyes were brimming with jealousy and sadness. I can clearly see that he was trying to hold himself back from crying.

"W-what was that for?" He said and stuttered.

"In that kiss what did you felt?" I questioned him back. He was quiet for awhile before he answered my question.

"I felt the same Tine. The same feeling whenever we kiss" he replied

"That's it. Did you felt any different? No!. Because I'm still the same, Wat. I never changed just because Rain was here. I'm still the Tine you loved. And I'm still the Tine that loves you"

He looked at me with mellow eyes. And then he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for doubting you, Tine. I was really wrong at the first place of doubting you. I shouldn't have done that." He said pleading

"Shh. It's okay, it's also my fault."

"Fuck! I really love you Tine. Don't ever leave me or I swear I'll really fuck you until you can't even crawl back on the bed" he replied and once I realised what he just said I pushed and punch his chest playfully.

"Damn! You perverted bastard! But, even if you wouldn't say that I won't leave you no matter what. I'd rather take you than to be have by your wives"

"Fair enough" he replied and smirked he then, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He also pinned my hands on my head. He stared at me for awhile and then he whispered something on my ear.

"I love you, Tine" he said and I whispered back.

"I love you too, Wat"

"You should have reserved that word for later. Because you're going to be exhausted today and oh also I forgot to remind you..." he paused and got closer to my face

"You're going to scream a lot today" he said as he claimed my lips.

--------------------------------

Hi lovelies! How was your day? Here is an update for you. And also, do you think I should continue the last part? Leave a comment😉