Chapter 12 - Another dilemma begins

Sarawat's POV

Next morning i woke up a little late. And I saw Tine beside me making my arms his pillow. He looked really cute right now. I slowly leaned in to him and woke him on my softest voice as possible.

"Tine, babe wake up now it's already 8:45 on the morning" I said as I nuzzled my head onto his neck burying my face and inhaling his natural scent.

He woke up and looked around the room and then finally looked at me.

"Good morning" he greeted with a small smile on his face.

"Wake up, sunshine" I said as I got up from the bed and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. I heard Tine headed to the Bathroom.

Tine's POV

I'm so happy that our problem with Rain was now solved. At first, I was to scared to face Wat because I thought he would be angry about it. But, it turns out that he was really understanding of me. He never got angry or anything. instead, he just comforted me and keeps saying that he would always be here for me.

This action of him made me realise how much he really loves and care for me. He is still the Sarawat I fell in love with. And I love the fact that he never changed he still loves me and I still love him.

"Tine, Tine! Are you in there?" Sarawat shouted outside shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes! I'm here. Do you need anything?"

"Come out now, breakfast is ready"

"Okay! Just a minute" I replied and I quickly wash my face with facial wash and water. I dried my face with my towel and headed out.

As I was just about to head to the kitchen my waist was hugged by Sarawat from behind. He then, pulled me on the bed and we sat with me on his lap.

"I love you" Sarawat said and I blushed before replying.

"I love you more" I replied back

I can feel him smile behind me before kissing my neck I felt a tingling feeling and I moved to face him. I then crashed his lips onto mine and he responded back kissing me back.

Soon, our smooth kiss became passionately, hungry, and lustful one. I grabbed a fist full of his hairs and I deepen the kiss and his hands roam around my back.

He then broke the kiss moving his lips to my neck, down to my collarbone, and shoulder blade. He was about to take off my shirt when my phone rang.

I looked at the phone and then him. He has the look that he's going to kill whoever was on the phone. I chuckled as I got up and pick my phone up.

"Prepare our breakfast and I'll just answer this call" I said even though I have no idea on who was the caller.

Sarawat nodded and left.

I looked at the caller's ID and I froze as soon as I saw the caller it was Rain. The cause of Sarawat and I's argument. I thought of ignoring the call but, I think it's best if I would directly tell her that she needs to stay away from me and Sarawat.

I've gone to the terrace where Sarawat can't hear who I was talking to.

[Hello, Tine?] Rain said

"Rain" I replied coldly

[I-i just wanted to say sorry for what I did] Rain said and I'm not sure what kind of mood and tone she had.

"Fine! But, I just want to tell you Rain. Stay away from me and Sarawat"

I threatened her not sure if she got my message. I heard the other line quiet chuckled.

"Tine" she said once again