Chapter 25 - Let's walk 2gether🔞

Warning: Mature scenes coming from this chapter. If you're homophobic and/or uncomfortable reading the SMUT scene please skip into Tine's POV...

I just smirked at him and I took off my shirt and his....

Sarawat's POV

I still can't believe we were now actually married to each other. And today is our first night as husbands together. It will be nothing special as to because we 'have done' it many times. The only thing that is changed is that we are not just boyfriends tonight but, we are officially husbands.

I pushed Tine on the bed and got on top of him. As to now, we were both naked except for the boxers that are covering our lower parts together.

I kissed Tine with full dominance and he was fighting back. He was grabbing a fist full of my hair while my hand was on the back of his head pulling him closer.

I bit his lips and suck his tongue so, I can fully taste his mouth. He's taste is really sweet. Like chocolate, when you eat a piece you can't stop eating it.  Same with Tine.

"Hmm hm" Tine was moaning in the kiss.

I traveled my hands on his back and touching every part of him. I left his mouth and started to do trail kisses on his neck. I bit and suck his neck leaving a dark Mark. That mark is for Tine to know who he belong to and for the people that want to steal him away from me.

I go back to biting his ear and also sucking it. I left it with a small red mark. I traveled my tongue into the middle of his chest. As soon as my tongue touched it, Tine let out a hiss.

I knew it was his spot. That's why he shivered and hiss everytime I would suck it. I looked up at Tine for a moment and I saw his eyes tightly closed and his mouth remained open.

I've gone down to his nipple. My most favorite part of his body. I can still remember the times I would say that I would like to grab them to Tine. And everytime he would give me that squinting look because of what I want. I lick his nipple and drop small and wet kisses around it. Tine was whimpering.

"Stop playing around" Tine said and I just smirk.

I suck his nipple hard and pinch his other nipple, repeating it at the same time and giving equal attention to both.

I stopped what I'm doing and gone down kissing every part of Tine. I finally got my way to his little one down there and it was already standing. Making it more visible on the boxers he's wearing.

I touched his bulge below, softly massaging it from the thin fabric that was covering it. and I can see Tine biting his lips to prevent himself from moaning.

"Don't bite your lips, Tine. Let me hear you moan" I said and he did what I said. With that, I took the remaining cloth that was covering his body.

I grab his thing down there softly squeezing it and I started to move my hand at a normal pace.

"Ahh...Hmm..mhm...ahhh" Tine moaned as I started to faster my speed.

I increased my speed as Tine was moaning very hard under me. I took a chance to have a glimpse of him and he still looked unbelievably hot and beautiful even if he was a moaning mess right now.

"Ahh...mhm... ahhh.. Ahh" Tine moaned again because I increased more my speed. When he was about to come, I stopped. He opened his eyes and looked at me confused. Before, he could say anything I quickly bent down and put him in my mouth.

"Ahh...Wat..Shit!" He cursed under his breath as he still was moaning.

"Mhm... Ahh....Uhh.. Wat, stop I'm near" he warned me but, I ignored him and faster my pace.