Chapter 23 - preparation

Today is december 26th it is less than a week before our much awaited wedding. For the past weeks, nothing really happened. just our normal life.

We also have told our parents about the wedding and they said they'll support us no matter what.

Sometimes, I really love how our parents were really understanding about us.

Also today, we are in the mall buying the things we need. Me and my friends were picking a suit for me to wear on the wedding while, Sarawat and his friends said they were arranging something. We split in the mall.

"Tine, why does picking a suit taking you forever?" Ohm complained. I just roll my eyes on him and continued to pick a suit.

"Can you just shut up and be a good friend and help me find a good suit" I retorted.

"Tine, what suit you pick doesn't matter. You are the one going to be married not your suit and After all, It's you that is Sarawat going to marry not your suit" Fong said. I sighed. He is right but, I don't know about myself I just want this wedding to be perfect.

"I just want this to be perfect Fong, hope you understand" I said and Fong sighed

"If you want so" he said before going back to sit with the rest of our friends.

After awhile of trying the suits I finally found one. I handed it to the lady on the store and me and my friends came to pick it up. After that, we left the store.

We saw Sarawat and his friends waiting for us in a department store. Sarawat smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Took you long enough, huh?" He teased taking the suit on my hand.

"Oh, you have no idea. This friend of mine said he wanted your wedding to be perfect that's why he wanted a perfect suit." Ohm gripped my neck and teased.

"Really?! Damn! Tine have fallen really hard for you bro" Man teased

And after that, they teased me all. And Sarawat was just there standing smirking at me.

"Okay! Okay! That's enough. Stop teasing my wife now" Sarawat stopped them and took me from Ohm's grip. He snaked his arm on my waist. I blushed. Others pretended to puke.

"Let's go love birds, let's eat. I'm starving" Boss said and everybody nodded in agreement.

"Where should we eat?" I asked

"Hmm. I know a place" Sarawat said

He took us in a Chinese restaurant. He knows I like Chinese food that's why he took us here. He knows me too well

"Let's order now" Man said as the waiter arrived and gave us their menu. Everyone opened their menus and look for the food they like.

"What do you want to eat Nuisance?" Sarawat whispered and I was stunned by the sudden closeness.

"Wait, I'll pick first" I whispered back.

"I'll order this Maki soup and Shanghai rice" Boss ordered

"I'll have some dimsum and rice" Phuak said

"I'll order crab fried rice and another soup, hmm... I'll take crab and corn soup" Fong ordered

"I'll have fried chicken and chili prawns" Man said

"I'll order another Shanghai rice and this sour soup" Ohm ordered

"I'll have a shrimp fried rice and another Maki soup" I ordered

"I'll have broccoli fried rice and steamed pork siomai" Sarawat ordered