31

She just saw clearly that when Shen Xin turned around to pour the wine, she secretly put some powder in the cup while no one was paying attention.

Although she still doesn't know what she added, but thinking about it with her knees, it will definitely not be a good thing.

After thinking about it, Jane put a glass of wine on the table next to another glass of wine, then picked up the bottle to fill both glasses, and smiled: "I'm boring to drink too much by myself. Since everyone likes to joke so much, why not Let's have a drink together."

Seeing Jian Yi pouring the wine by herself, Shen Xin showed a successful smile on her face and looked at Zhang Heng next to her.

She leaned over and didn't know what she was talking to Ling Zhe. The expression on Ling Zhe's face was also very wonderful, and the look in Jian Yi's eyes was not right.

"Okay, today's matter is over, no one is allowed to mention it again. Everyone will be friends in the future, Azhe, come over and have a drink too. It's a shook hands with Miss Jian. See you later and don't fight anymore."

Shen Xin was still playing the peacemaker to his heart's content, but didn't know that Jian Yi had secretly changed the positions of the two cups before they were paying attention.

When she came back, the glass of wine she originally gave Jane became her own.

She didn't know, and even a little impatiently raised the cup: "Jane Yi, I don't care about the previous things. As long as you drink this glass of wine, I promise you won't have anything with Ling Zhe. Any relationship, I will never trouble you again, how about?"

With that said, she drank the wine in her hand first, and then smiled at Jian Yi.

Jane lowered her eyes, a sarcasm smile came up at the corner of her lips, but because she was blocked by the wine glass, no one saw it.

She glanced at everyone's eyes and found that many people looked at her with mockery and contempt in their eyes.

She knew that these wealthy children with high eyes actually looked down on her in their hearts. Few people would really be willing to be friends with her, but they all wanted to scold her for shame, being a mistress and being so arrogant.

She smiled and did not expose these people, but she raised her glass to Shen Xin very cooperatively: "I don't want to have anything to do with Ling Zhe anymore. As long as he doesn't come to provoke me in the future, I will naturally stay away from him."

The smile on Shen Xin's face froze for a moment, but it didn't happen, watching Jane drank the drink.

She sneered secretly in her heart, and a flash of pride flashed in her eyes.

"It's OK, it's all over, let's continue drinking without talking."

Xu Yue took the opportunity to follow the rounds, and by the way, he energized the atmosphere again.

Jane smiled and said nothing.

Shen Xin looked at her with a smug smile on the corner of her lips: "Little bitch, let you be proud for a while. You think you can still be so arrogant after a drug attack occurs later."