28

After the client meeting they went out. Then Jian Yi got a text message from her classmates about the reunion party. She frowned. Shen Yichen naturally saw the message and her expression.

"You don't want to go?" He frowned and asked.

Jian Yi lowered her head and tangled her fingers: "I don't want to go, but people want me to. It doesn't seem to be good if I don't go."

Shen Yichen didn't speak, but directly changed the driving direction and took her directly to a nearby commercial area.

The two got out of the car, and Jian looked at the high-end famous brand in front of him, and was stunned: "What are we doing here?"

"Go in and take a look." Shen Yichen took Jian Yi into a luxury designer room, which has everything from dresses to fashion.

"What did you bring me here for?" Jian Yi looked at the gorgeous clothes in front of her, although she was envious, but she knew that she couldn't afford it, and it was even more unsuitable for them. She and these clothes are not in the same world. She can't wear them.

Shen Yichen's eyes kept scanning back and forth between Jian Yi and those clothes, and said lightly: "Naturally I will dress you up as the most beautiful girl in the classmate reunion tomorrow."

Jian Yi was stunned for a moment. The classmates’ reunion was nothing but a grand meeting. It’s just the old classmates having a meal together. Normal clothes are fine, but the clothes here are exquisite to the extreme. It's not cheap to look at, but it's too high-profile to wear it out.

Shen Yichen took two skirts to Jian Yi, a red one-shoulder tight-fitting hip skirt, and a light blue sling ruffled long skirt: "Go try it."

Jian Yi hesitated looking at the two skirts: "No need, this dress is too expensive."

You don't need to look at the label. Just look at the store and the attitude of the waiter after you come in to know how high the consumption level of this store is. It is estimated that just pick the cheapest one and you can ask for a few months' salary.

Shen Yichen took the clothes and pushed her into the fitting room, not forgetting to comfort her: "I'll buy it for you, try and show me."

It would be okay if he didn't say that, but that would make Jian Yi feel even more uncomfortable.

She have already received too much benefit from him, and owed him too much favor. If he continues to accumulate...she afraid that she will not be able to pay it back in this life.

But she also knew that if she didn't try, Shen Yichen would definitely say that he would buy all the clothes.

While Jian Yi was changing clothes, Shen Yichen also picked himself a gray-blue suit. When Jian Yi came out wearing that red skirt, she happened to see Shen Yichen standing in front of the mirror.

Seeing Jian came out, Shen Yichen raised his sword eyebrows, his eyes brightened obviously.

The red tight skirt outlines her look perfectly, the lines are exquisite, and she is full of seductive beauty. He walked over and looked in the same mirror with her: "Your reunion let you  bring family members, right? We will go together. Maybe we will be  the most eye-catching pair in the party."

Jian Yi was still admiring herself in the mirror, but when she heard Shen Yichen say this, she was stunned on the spot.

After a while, she regained her senses, turned her head to look at him, and shook her head again: "You still don't have to go with me. I don't mean anything. I don’t want to be too ostentatious. I’m afraid there will be more troubles in the future if I take you there."

"What's troublesome?" Shen Yichen suddenly stretched out his hand, grabbed Jian Yi's waist, took her into his arms, and looked at her condescendingly, "Do you think I'm trouble?"

She briefly touched Shen Yichen’s chest with a conscious hand, keeping a certain distance, and explained somewhat helplessly: "I didn’t mean that, but it’s really not suitable to take you there. It's okay if I'm alone. The party really don't have anything special, and the company is so busy..."

"Okay, you change the blue dress." Shen Yichen interrupted Jian Yi, kissed her on the forehead, and then pushed her into the changing room.

Jian Yi changed the blue one, which was more conservative and elegant than the red one, but the small diamonds flashing on the skirt were really eye-catching.

After turning around in front of Shen Yichen, Jian Yi actually liked the red one better, but Shen Yichen said, "Just this set, I like blue."

The waiter helped them wrap the blue skirt. Jian Yi secretly checked the price. The number was scary. She wanted to say no, but she was stopped by Shen Yichen's eyes.

Shen Yichen took Jian Yi to get her hair, and gave her a set of jewelry, and then he took Jian Yi home.

"Aren't you going to the company in the afternoon?" Jian Yi was a little confused, after all, it was only this afternoon that he hadn't been there for a long time, and there were still many things he could do when he returned.

Shen Yichen parked the car, carrying things in one hand and Jian Yi in the other with a smile he said "Accompanying you is more important."