39

But Shen Yibai didn't want to let her go like that, and came over again and took the document from her hand: "I happen to be going to the planning department too, I think you're uncomfortable, give it to me and I'll send it to you for you. ."

Jian Yi wanted to say no, but Shen Yibai had already taken the document, and she didn't ask for it again. Anyway, she took it with her along the way.

When the elevator door opened, Jian Yi walked out first, and Shen Yibai immediately followed behind, like a small follower behind Jian Yi.

This move seems to be nothing to them, but the female colleagues behind them look at this scene, and their opinions on Jian Yi come out.

They only felt that this woman was really shameless enough, she hooked up with the president, and now she is hooking up with the president's younger brother, so they looked at Jian Yi with contempt in her eyes, and her words were not pleasant.

When the two of them walked to the door of the conference room of the planning department, Shen Xin just opened the door and came out.

When she saw Jian Yi, she frowned and smiled strangely: "You are really capable, you hook up with my cousin and hang my cousin, but I also give you a piece of advice, Greed is not enough to swallow an elephant, but don't play too much, you can't control it, and in the end it's just empty."

"I don't understand what Manager Shen means."

Jian Yi wasn't in the mood, so he didn't bother to raise a bar with Shen Xin at this time, and turned sideways to prepare for Shen Xin to go over.

Shen Xin snorted from her nostrils, and bumped into Jane on purpose when she walked past.

Originally, this strength was not very strong, but Jian Yi has been restless for the past few days, so she was bumped like this, and she didn't stand firm and fell directly to the ground, looking a little embarrassed.

"Cousin, what are you doing? You don't look at the road when you walk." Shen Yibai was the first to react, and immediately went up to help Jian Yi.

Shen Xin didn't expect this to happen, and this girl fell right away. She stared at Jian Yi with a livid face, and scolded her as a scheming bitch in her heart. She was used to acting in front of men.

But Shen Yibai's attitude at this moment was obviously to protect Jian Yi, she didn't want to make fun of herself, she snorted and walked away, Shen Yichen inside heard the movement, and saw Jian Yi sitting on the ground with an ugly face.

"Are you hurt?" Shen Yichen walked over, supported Jian Yi with Shen Yibai, and asked with concern.

As soon as Jane stood up, she felt a piercing pain in her ankle. She twisted it when she just fell, and frowned and looked at Shen Yichen: "I may have twisted it."

Shen Yichen shoved the documents in his hand to Shen Yibai, and without saying anything, he directly picked up Jian Yi and walked to the elevator: "Go back to the office first, I will ask Wan Qi to come and pick you up in a while, and let the doctor come to the house. Look, don't move around."

Jane buried her head in a low voice and said nothing.

Now that Shen Yichen is doing this, the whole company knows that their relationship is not normal. Now that she sees herself being carried down by the president, she doesn't know what to say for a while.

She was very entangled in her heart, but she was greedy for this warmth.

Looking up and looking at the man's flawless profile like a work of art, she couldn't help being a little ecstatic, and suddenly felt that if it could go on like this, even if it was just a stand-in, it seemed nothing.

Anyway, that ex-girlfriend of his has already left. No matter what the reason she left for Shen Yichen, she will not come back in the future. In this case, should he try to let go?

After Shen Yichen sent her back to the office, he continued to go to the meeting. As soon as he left, Tina immediately came over and handed the water in her hand to Jian Yi: "Jian Yi, are you alright, why are you so careless? Drink some water, do you need any help?"

"Thank you, it's nothing major, just a twist." Jane took the water glass to thank, but didn't drink it. She was a little unaccustomed to Tina's sudden condom.

"How far have you and the president developed? The president is so kind to you, and it's so warm to send you back in person." Tina looked envious. After all, after being with Shen Yichen for so long, she could get a smile from Shen Yichen. is difficult.

Jian Yi's being held in the company caused a sensation again. After Tina determined that the president really treated her differently, she chose to defect immediately. Anyway, Jian Yi had no evidence to prove that she was the one who destroyed the documents, as long as she took the responsibility It's better to push it all to Shen Xin.