25

After get off work in the evening, Jian Yi left the company. She's the last one to leave from work. She dared to leave after all the work in her hands were done and checked. Once she left the company, she saw Shen Yichen leaning on a car on the side of the road and waiting for her.

As soon as Jian Yi walked in, Shen Yichen pulled the car door and gave her a bag in his hand, then walked around to the driver's seat and got into the car to start the car.

Jian Yi sat down and opened the bag and found a small mango mousse cake inside.

The corners of her mouth couldn't help rising. At this moment, she felt that the bad mood for the whole afternoon was gone at this moment: "How do you know I like this."

"I just looked and know it."

Jian Yi: "..."

Shen Yichen glanced at her and didn't forget to tease her when he drove the car, "Why are you out so late when everyone is gone? I'm afraid that if you don't get down, I will go up and throw all people out."

After hearing this, Jian Yi expression darkened.

"I'm afraid that I will make mistakes in my future work, so I checked it a few times." She squeezed her fingers, her expression a little awkward.

Shen Yichen caught a glimpse of her cautious appearance, couldn't help but smile, stretched out a hand, and held her small hand that was pulling the corner of her clothes: "It's okay, I don't blame you for today."

"you……"

She was stunned, and wanted to ask him if he knew something, but before she could speak, she listened to him: "Shen Xin sees that you are not pleasing to her eyes and wants to teach you. You can guess this kind of thing with your brain. That's why, you don't have to let her go when you have a chance before."

Jian Yi suddenly didn't know what to say.

It turned out that he had always known.

"I thought you would blame me for not doing things well..." She lowered her head and muttered weakly.

"It's not doing things well. That kind of situation actually allowed Shen Xin to succeed."

Shen Yichen looked at her with a gloomy expression, "Jian Yi, remember, you are my woman, the madam of Shen's. In the company, you don't need to bow your head to anyone. You will encounter this kind of thing next time. Show me your power as madam shen. As a lady boss, no one can bully you except me."

Jian Yi was shocked.

She turned her head and saw his extremely serious face in the mirror, which was a little overwhelming.

When they got home, Wu's mother had already heated up the food. Because she already had something to eat on the way, Jian Yi went upstairs to take a bath and sleep without eating a few bites for dinner.

Just as she changed her pajamas and was about to go to the bathroom, she was hugged by Shen Yichen.

He approached her from behind, put his chin on her shoulder, and whispered: "Want to wash together? Madam Shen."

"It's so itchy, stop making trouble." Jian Yi was itchy and couldn't help hiding to the side, but Shen Yichen seemed to be deliberate. The more she hid, the closer he got.

"What are you afraid of, I am not a tiger."

"But you can eat people."

Jian Yi regretted it as soon as she finished speaking. She really wanted to bite off her tongue. She would never say this before, and at this time, she felt that the atmosphere was not quite right. Someone’s eyes seemed to be true. To swallow her alive.

She blushed and didn't speak, her heart thumped, and Shen Yichen behind her smiled. Then he released Jian Yi, and she immediately escaped and got into the bathroom.

The warm water hits the body very comfortably, and the fatigue of the day is finally relaxed.

But thinking about what Shen Xin had done today, Jian Yi knew that her life might not be much better in the future.

Although she is no longer working under Shen Xin, after all, she is the daughter of the Shen family in the same company. It is simply too easy to meet her.

Full of thoughts about what to do in the future, Jian Yi was completely unaware of it. She just came in in a hurry, and even forgot to take the clothes.

She didn't think of it until she finished the bath, but she couldn't go out wearing clothes that had been soaked in water, which made her a little headache.

She stay in the bathroom for a long time, until Shen Yichen outside knocked on the door and asked him if she was OK. Jian Yi turned her back to the door and said, "I forgot to take my clothes.  Can you ask Ma Wu take them for me. Please?"

"where?"

"In the drawer on the right side of the closet, Ma Wu knows."

When the footsteps left outside the door, Jian Yi breathed a sigh of relief. She actually doesn't like to sleep in underwear, which is not good for her body. But now she sleeps with Shen Yichen every day, and they will have an intimate contact from time to time. So she need to wear it.